Tracks not listed here

Just thought I'd share a track I found while watching a you tube video, it is not my work but was surprised not to find this in the tracks download section, anyway here's the link to download the track Joux Plan. Sorry link removed as may not be legal.

Be nice to know if there are any other tracks elsewhere that's not listed in the download section on here.

Last edited:
Some are illlegal conversions why they are not hosted if they did not or cannot get the o.g. devs blessing then there is no legal basis for them to be porting them.

Now for RBR, which i think that track comes from the devs are no more but still his track will not be allowed on the official forums nor do i think here due to the lack of permission.

There are a bunch of tracks like that some lifted out of grid, some converted out of rfactor without the authors permission.

Your best bet to find them is to dig around the steam forums people post links all the time to the more questionable or outright illegal content.

Some are illlegal conversions why they are not hosted if they did not or cannot get the o.g. devs blessing then there is no legal basis for them to be porting them.

Now for RBR, which i think that track comes from the devs are no more but still his track will not be allowed on the official forums nor do i think here due to the lack of permission.

There are a bunch of tracks like that some lifted out of grid, some converted out of rfactor without the authors permission.

Your best bet to find them is to dig around the steam forums people post links all the time to the more questionable or outright illegal content.

Right ok, should I remove the link?

Just thought I'd share a track I found while watching a you tube video, it is not my work but was surprised not to find this in the tracks download section, anyway here's the link to download the track Joux Plan. Sorry link removed as may not be legal.

Be nice to know if there are any other tracks elsewhere that's not listed in the download section on here.

Regarding Tracks not listed here,From my experience of trawling the net,All of the legal talented Track modders upload their work here at race department.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back