Tracks - Hilly or Flat, which do like most ?

I myself don't care for flat tracks with no elevation change. I'm not saying there bad tracks, but theres just something missing. I'm not saying they need mountains, but just small rises or dips.
Two perfect examples are Monza or Watkins Glen, no huge elevation changes, but it does add some variety. Mosport is another good example.
Plus I think it helps remember the track easier as well.
What do you think ?

Bridgehampton only has one really blind corner

The last corner is pretty much blind in a non-aero car given you have to set up & start slowing for it before the previous corner ( that is if you don't see the last sequence as a long double apex, which it really is ). That one is probably worse than T1, especially given if you get it wrong you've wrecked both the current & next laps.

Don't think any of it is really any worse than Brands Hatch, though.

Last edited:
Elevation change...in addition to them being great 'flowing' circuits, are one of the many reasons why I like Mugello and Feldberg so much.
Nothing feels as nice as a fast, blind, uphill sweeper where you have to pick a reference point ahead of turn-in to get it right on corner exit.
High power on entry...modulate steering....drift it out.
It's also why I almost always drive rear and mid-engined cars in simulation as I did most of the time with my actual cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back