Trackpack&Skinpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about sharing future packs on Dropbox or wetransfer.com and not megaupload.com? megaupload.com keeps opening poker websites and there not really fast. + point about megaupload is they keep the link alive.

How about sharing future packs on Dropbox or wetransfer.com and not megaupload.com? megaupload.com keeps opening poker websites and there not really fast. + point about megaupload is they keep the link alive.
also dropbox can let us keep a folder with the whole stuff, and let you (admins) to give only read rights to us. Inviting more people will give more space for sharing files.
What about dropbox?

The desision is Xose's but I would really recommend SimSync from previous STC season experience.

We have seen several times that upload links doesn't work, that last minute patches can't get uploaded or they take time to upload and the list is growing on but with SimSync the only thing the organizers need to do is to give the teams a heads up that there is an update on SimSync which should be downloaded. That would make evryone's job easier and we wouldn't have problems which some of us have experienced on the past when it comes to download links.

The desision is Xose's but I would really recommend SimSync from previous STC season experience.

We have seen several times that upload links doesn't work, that last minute patches can't get uploaded or they take time to upload

Sorry but can you name one example this has happened in STC? The Staff here are excellent at posting patches and update very early, giving teams time to test and respond even before a race arrives, I think this statement is quite unfair.

Sorry but can you name one example this has happened in STC? The Staff here are excellent at posting patches and update very early, giving teams time to test and respond even before a race arrives, I think this statement is quite unfair.

Yea but there have been times (not always but ONCE it a very long time) were last minute patches come up and it just gets frustrating. I think this happened once in the Blue cup 2010 where some patch came up at the race day and it got a bit frustrating. But I am not trying to pick on the organizers because this almost never happens but there might be times were it might happen and with SimSync such things would be minimized.

with sim sync you have the opportunity to update skins and such if a team gets a new sponsor or something. Before every race drivers can just run the update exe and download updates if needed. Saves all the hassle of having to download a file, extract it, move it to the correct location. Also stops people turning up to races to find out they havent installed a patch or have installed it incorrectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%