Resource icon

Tracks TrackPack F1 2008 Part 1/3 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pretending mod police is kinda weird, but the work of the original authors should be quoted. its a well known team and a scratch made mod. its one of the reasons scratch made mods arent that often anymore!

Are you like the police now? How about I go around contacting all the companies of your F1 1993 skins or FOM themselves since you didnt pay for any of the licenses.

He's 100% right though.

Converting other's work without permission and/or credits given to the original author is at least morally wrong.

Agree. There should be proper permission/credits before converting/uploading someone else's work.

If there aren't given credits to the original author this should be corrected.

I always give credits to the original author(s) for the original mod in the ReadMe's i include in my mods/conversions.
For the CTDP F1 2005 mod i will ask the CTDP modding group for permission of my conversion of the mod to AMS..

I always give credits to the original author(s) for the original mod in the ReadMe's i include in my mods/conversions.
For the CTDP F1 2005 mod i will ask the CTDP modding group for permission of my conversion of the mod to AMS..

And still you gave a turd to a person who is concerned about this very issue and just wants to keep these boards clean from that stuff. Well done.

Hello ! Even if you forget to thank the MOD FSONE and RFT circuit was never dirtied their work. As I had our modder this morning it's just a convertion of MOD and circuit. The small problem is that FSONE is closed for quite a while, and if they are asked their permission we do not see how he could respond. We never dirtied their work as the other can imagine , on the contrary we are very pleased for us and for you to have a MOD of quality we had on rF1 and AMS , I spend a lot of fun over there as it was for rF1 .

It will probably a update to settle some small problem of the MOD and added the work they have FSONE and RFT . ;)

And still you gave a turd to a person who is concerned about this very issue and just wants to keep these boards clean from that stuff. Well done.

Because when posting some first early WIP screens of the F1 2005 mod, he already stated it is an illegal mod without permission from original author (CTDP) and that i didn;t give credits to them.
But maybe he's a do-gooder (a humanitarian) and also can predict things that are going to happen in future.
What a talent!

Because when posting some first early WIP screens of the F1 2005 mod, he already stated it is an illegal mod without permission from original author (CTDP) and that i didn;t give credits to them.
But maybe he's a do-gooder (a humanitarian) and also can predict things that are going to happen in future.
What a talent!

So do you have a permission from CTDP to convert the mod?

No, that wouldn't be allowed too.
But i could share it with you all, by sending me a PM.
When mod is ready, i can send a link through PM.
So for "private" use only.

Kinda funny how you keep using quatation marks with the word private, tells a lot.

But this is OT for this thread so I leave this here.

Where are the track files? I downloaded the 3 parts, but only the GDB file appears. Has anyone been able to download?
Sorry for the necro but same for me here. cars yes but no tracks at all in any of the Zip file linked in this section of RD
has anyone ever managed to get the tracks to show up in Game and how???

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%