Resource icon

Plugins TrackMapPlugin 32bit & 64bit by Fazerbox 0.96

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think I did that isi stuff before and it still didn't work. I remember last time I had this issue, Simon Cristmann did the remote desktop and sorted it that way and we had to use the 95 version.

I have the flashing on and off issue, with it sometimes disappearing for 30 odd seconds at a time.

Unfortunately Ctrl+F does not work for me, and I have not remapped these keys.

I have a problem to save my settings on the screen i try this "CTRL+Space and then down to "Layout to all session' and it works as long as im in the game but when i go back to windows and reload the game all the settings are back to default .
How do i save my settings so it doesnt go back to default and i dont have to be setting my screen over and over again?

I have a problem to save my settings on the screen i try this "CTRL+Space and then down to "Layout to all session' and it works as long as im in the game but when i go back to windows and reload the game all the settings are back to default .
How do i save my settings so it doesnt go back to default and i dont have to be setting my screen over and over again?

I had some various wierd issues. Not being able to resize the map itself, not being able to save the layout. All disappeared when I reinstalled the application. Perhaps something I broke somehow or perhaps some bugs, I really dont know. But you can try reinstalling.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%