Trackmania Turbo

TMT_E3_SCREEN_STADIUM2_209037.jpg

If already exists a thread about this game, sorry.

So, during the last E3 Ubisoft has announced Trackmania Turbo, the next episode of the *awesome* Trackmania series. The game will feature 200 tracks spread across four different environments, four single-player gameplay modes, a new (and curious) multiplayer mode in which you and a friend will drive a single car together (!), besides the famous track builder.

Trackmania Turbo's release is scheduled for later this year to PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Loved the old Trackmania titles to death and got them all.
Then Trackmania 2 came which was the worst thing ever.

Business model: Horrible.
This Trackmania World: Horrible.
Environments: Too generic.

Hope they learned from that and release again a true trackmania
with interesting environments, all environments bundled in a single game
and using a real game launcher instead of that mess they created in TM2.

tmt_e3_screen_stadium10.png

Some bad news for those who were eager to get their hands on Nadeo's new racer. Trackmania Turbo has been delayed to "early 2016" according to the post on the Ubisoft blog. TMT was originally slated for a November 2015 release.

Apparently the development team needs more time to "enhance the game's campaign and interface". Multiplayer will also see more attention, with further updates and testing, which is unsurprising considering online features have always been Trackmania's backbone. A new mode will also sneak in, and it will offer "a new way" to challenge friends on user-made tracks.

Finally, the track editor and random generator feature will receive some more polish as well, in order to make them more accessible and complete.

I personally can't wait for Trackmania Turbo to come out as the series has always been one of my favorites. It's an arcade racer that requires skill and knowledge of the ridiculous but perfectly coherent driving model.

What do you think of Trackmania Turbo? Let us know in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being someone who grew up with the free TM games, to pay over US$50 for a TM, I would expect it to be absolutely amazing. Good on them for realising now and not 2 days after release.

I checked this game out and it looks absolutely amazing, I wonder though if a 6 GB Ram
and 2 GB Graphics card can support this thing.

Dang! Oh well, as long as it is a better game for it, I will never be truly mad about a game release delay. I am sick of buying unfinished games.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%