ARCA Sim Racing

Honestly im not quite sure, but rFactor is supported by trackIR and ARCA has the same game engine as rF with slight modifications for stockcar racing. I presume it would work.

Maybe a quick email to TSF would clear things up.

• Bert Van Waes

Wooot, welcome back, hupla.... The list should be a bit longer if everybody signs in again!:victory:

Put me on duty btw!:)

Greets

hey guys,here i am ,i've just purchase ARCA,the soft is actually in download,after had fun in the RD500,i've start to consider oval racing,i've start with VHR but the fact is that all i've read about ARCA makes me excited about it and also i want to meet again the guys of the RD500 on track so , we'll meet soon on track,i'm looking forward to the stockcar league but have to learn before ,so the racing club will be my place for the next couple of weeks,monday racing powaaaa!

hello Sebastien

good news,joined us we need to have driver for ismore excited .this time we racing just for fun you can come and learn with us, soon there will begin the season that you register for online practice .

Eric

ps très content de voir un paticipant de langue francaise

Hi Eric if you are fast and can get the skin in tonight that would be great!

Deadline was yesterday but if you have it done for tonight I can get it in the skinpack.

I dont want to update the skinpack often, every 1-2 months maybe so to get it in I really need something soon.

I am doing the final pack tommorow morning. Please get it to me by then :)

Gareth the car for Bert Van Waes is ready just the car warwagon pilote and truck in the futur update if is correct for you Bert
is posted in arca skin download section.

Eric

Attachments

• 93martini.jpg
    93martini.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 277
  • Bert Van Waes

omg awesome skin Eric, a billion times tx for that...

i need to buy you lots off Duvels i guess. :in-love:
seriously, youre my new heroe!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%