Tracking when buying from sim-lab

Hi

Did any of you that bought gear from sim-lab receive a tracking id/link so you could follow your package? Asked sim-lab but they never answered that question. I bought something on black friday which was supposed to be sent last Friday but haven't heard a thing.

I think I had tracking info. Can't remember who carried it though. Be warned that the shipping process can take some time. To be fair I am in Australia but I remember mine taking a fair while to even leave the warehouse.

From order to receipt I was waiting nearly 6 weeks. They did have a big influx of orders and I was cautioned prior to placing the order that it would take up to 2 weeks to prepare the shipment but it did take longer than that. The good news is that once you get it you won't be disappointed.

Upvote 0
I have bought my rig during black friday and they've sent to me a tracking link only for the seat that is coming from a spanish supplier. I know that for the cockpit they need a bit more weeks, so I don't bother too much and let them to do their job. Plus it's Christmas ;)

Upvote 0
I bought a GT1 Evo during Black Friday and I did get a UPS delivery email with a tracking link. However, the email came from UPS rather than Sim Lab directly.

Upvote 0

RaceDepartment Store

The ClubSport Shifter is entirely made of metal, which equates to mean: built-in quality, durability and reliability. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 259,95 Features Full metal construction Ultra realistic shifting experience 7 gear H-Pattern mode Reverse gear with inhibitor to prevent...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
Attach any wheel rim with a 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm mounting pattern to this hub for use with a FANATEC® wheel base. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 329,95 Features Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
With a focus on sleek, minimalist aesthetics and premium materials it’s easy to see how our Element series breathes new life into our range of products. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 649,95 If you’re looking for luxury there’s no better option than our Nappa Leather Element. Nappa leather...