Tracking when buying from sim-lab

Hi

Did any of you that bought gear from sim-lab receive a tracking id/link so you could follow your package? Asked sim-lab but they never answered that question. I bought something on black friday which was supposed to be sent last Friday but haven't heard a thing.

I think I had tracking info. Can't remember who carried it though. Be warned that the shipping process can take some time. To be fair I am in Australia but I remember mine taking a fair while to even leave the warehouse.

From order to receipt I was waiting nearly 6 weeks. They did have a big influx of orders and I was cautioned prior to placing the order that it would take up to 2 weeks to prepare the shipment but it did take longer than that. The good news is that once you get it you won't be disappointed.

Upvote 0
I have bought my rig during black friday and they've sent to me a tracking link only for the seat that is coming from a spanish supplier. I know that for the cockpit they need a bit more weeks, so I don't bother too much and let them to do their job. Plus it's Christmas ;)

Upvote 0
I bought a GT1 Evo during Black Friday and I did get a UPS delivery email with a tracking link. However, the email came from UPS rather than Sim Lab directly.

Upvote 0

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
The colors of black and gold were chosen to bring out the competitive spirit of the driver. The CRP pedal’s design incorporates the essence of hyper car styling. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Aluminum Alloy Pedal Assembly Almost every part of the CRP is made of CNC aluminum alloy...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
With its rim and base plate made from aviation-grade aluminum, the MOZA CS Steering Wheel offers exceptional quality and features a 13-inch / 330mm racing rim that provides a realistic racing experience. Buy now from Moza Racing ($279,00) Armed with a heavy-duty quick release to allow...
  • Featured
Comfortableness is just as important as performance. The Alcantara made in Italy offers you luxury supercar hand feel. For racers who prefer geniune leather, the fine graine leather will never let you down. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($499,00) Forged Carbon Fiber Magnetic Shifter The steering...
  • Featured
Made from high-strength steel to ensure superior quality and exceptional endurance, the MOZA SRP Pedals come with adjustable pedal spacing and can be directly connected to a PC through the USB port. Buy now from Moza Racing ($39.90 – $218.90) With a high-precision pressure sensor of up to...
  • Featured
With 16Nm of torque on tap the R16 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1 to IndyCar. Feel the road through the steering wheel. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($999,00) Beauty is Power Inspired by supercars...
  • Featured
With 21Nm of torque on tap the R21 can lay down an ultra-wide torque range that accurately reproduces the dynamic steering characteristics of top racing cars from F1 to IndyCar. Feel the road through the steering wheel. Buy now from MOZA Racing ($1199,00) Six key technologies, crafted by...