Tracking when buying from sim-lab

Flyinjake

25RPM
Original poster
Aug 6, 2017
Hi

Did any of you that bought gear from sim-lab receive a tracking id/link so you could follow your package? Asked sim-lab but they never answered that question. I bought something on black friday which was supposed to be sent last Friday but haven't heard a thing.

anton_Chez

2000RPM
Premium
Jun 1, 2016
I think I had tracking info. Can't remember who carried it though. Be warned that the shipping process can take some time. To be fair I am in Australia but I remember mine taking a fair while to even leave the warehouse.

From order to receipt I was waiting nearly 6 weeks. They did have a big influx of orders and I was cautioned prior to placing the order that it would take up to 2 weeks to prepare the shipment but it did take longer than that. The good news is that once you get it you won't be disappointed.

Fabrizio85

10RPM
Jul 2, 2018
I have bought my rig during black friday and they've sent to me a tracking link only for the seat that is coming from a spanish supplier. I know that for the cockpit they need a bit more weeks, so I don't bother too much and let them to do their job. Plus it's Christmas ;)

wozza

10RPM
Oct 21, 2016
I bought a GT1 Evo during Black Friday and I did get a UPS delivery email with a tracking link. However, the email came from UPS rather than Sim Lab directly.

anton_Chez

2000RPM
Premium
Jun 1, 2016
Actually I think that's how mine came too. UPS sent updates through email for every stop it made.