tracked help

I don't think you can crunch low-poly content much without just losing important data.

I really think your issues are batch related and not geometry related.

If you look at your graphics card and CPU on an Nvidia/Intel equivalent scale, what are they equivalent to?

I ran Racer on an old GTX275 and 2500k processor just over a year ago and still got pretty ok performance on well optimised tracks.

Cheers

Dave

thanks for all the help, but i'm going to give it away for a while, i'm struggling too much with this exporter and the fps isnt coming up, i've tried everyhting i know which isnt much but i've given it my best shot...maybe when rudd fixes the ati/amd bit, then i might return i thnink this maybe why my frame rate is crap,

anyways thanks for your help all the best

Like I said I think it's more batch count related.

You generally don't see these issues except on conversions because for whatever reason in conversion, objects are broken up and you end up with oodles of draw calls.

I can have two scenes that look the same but due to batches render at completely different speeds. 100+ fps vs 5fps.

Perhaps there is an ATI issue, I'm not sure.

Send over your track if you like and I'll take a look how it performs at my end.

Cheers

Dave

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back