You could flip a coin between all of them, it really was a magic addition to ACC. Voted with my head with Suzuka, though the heart strings were pulling south to Australia with Kyalami not far behind.

Bathurst is winning over Kyalami. Oh well, I guess people prefer carnage (and car pileups) over good racing. So be it.

Who said this post is just about racing? If i want to do a hotlap challenge in ACC, my first track would be Bathurst just because it is so unforgiving. And with the right drivers, Bathurst can have amazing fighting as well in the sims.

Who are all these guys voting for Bathurst?
It must be the silent majority - or maybe Putin has messed with the voting.

Or the silent majority have never raced lovely Kyalami historic. Check it out and you are allowed to change your vote. Right? :p

I voted Bathurst, although Laguna Seca is my personal favorite. I've been going to Seca since '82 for the then "Historics" When it was still the old layout. Can Am were crazy fast back then. Couldn't imagine when they were racing back in the 60's!!

Who said this post is just about racing? If i want to do a hotlap challenge in ACC, my first track would be Bathurst just because it is so unforgiving. And with the right drivers, Bathurst can have amazing fighting as well in the sims.

I suppose you didn't read the actual post.
The title is completely misleading because this is a vote to choose where the last round of the E-Sport championship will happen, so it is 100% about racing.
Not that I think the results would've been different but the title should've read differently. There's a difference between the best track and the best track for a simracing event

Voted Bathurst, Suzuka is good too. Laguna Seca is a bit overrated, if you'd flatten the corkscrew, would it be that memorable

None of them are bad tracks though, great track pack, especially for the price. Never would've believed Kunos releases a pack with Bathurst and Suzuka, considering in AC1 times Suzuka was out of the question (Marco said it was too pricey) and in AC1 they seemed to focus on scanning European/Italian tracks. With the SRO deal a bit of miracle happened

Who are all these guys voting for Bathurst?
It must be the silent majority - or maybe Putin has messed with the voting.

Or the silent majority have never raced lovely Kyalami historic. Check it out and you are allowed to change your vote. Right? :p
I'm not silent :D My love for the balls to the walls amazing track called bathurst is known and i'm still VERY butthurt that we don't have a scratch made version of it in AC. Bathurst is my maybeeeee... i don't know, 5th favorite track in the world after nords, silverstone, spa and daytona. It was my first purchase in both r3e and iracing.

1 point each to the 2 people called Mount Panorama it by it's proper name :roflmao:

How many nail biting finishes both GT3 and V8 you seen at Mount Panorama
Oh just about every 12 hour and every 1000km ever been run

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years