Track Side Fencing

Is there a xpack which contains a SObject of fencing similar to that in the right of the attached picture?

Have gone through BTB forums, Google, etc... and cannot seem to find anything on fencing in cxpacks or otherwise other than for RBR (wood fences) but I do see similar fencing to the attached pic in a number of shots in people's track projects.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
-kohnboy

(Pic from f1wolf.com)

Attachments

• raikkonen-massa-pitlane-singapore-gp.jpg
    raikkonen-massa-pitlane-singapore-gp.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 359
Eric,
I can even see that that is the case on one of Piddy's posted vids on youtube.
But I do not have these fence sin my default xpack. Can't figure out why.
In fact the one I saw in the youtube vid last night was basically exactly what I'm looking for above. Very frustrating.... likely I'm doing something wrong as still learning. Thanks for writing back.
-kohnboy

I think the problem is that the Default XPack being used by your project is from a previous version of BTB. The XPacks get copied to your project folder when the XPack is loaded).

Try this: copy the file "Default.zip" from [btb install folder]\XPacks\
Paste it into [btb install folder]\My Projects\[your project name]\XPacks.

BTB will probably need to be restarted.

Ahhh... that makes sense. Had a similar issue with another xpack which I "expanded" after using already in my project. Will try that tonight with the default as well. Thank you R Soul for helping a novice get it straight.
-kohnboy

remeber you can also play about with the points on the cross section allowing you to reshape and reskin the as required.

i must admit took me a few hours playing around and reading before the light bulb went on :)

i've suspended my abitious project for strathclyde park while working on something smaller to get more familiar with the tool.

Thanks for the feedback. Did the wall trick and found what i was doing wrong with the xpacks to projects. Working great now using the default xpack and a "thin" wall. Added a good amount of catch fencing to the track and it just makes it that much more realistic looking. Thanks again to everyone who shot a note on this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back