Track request

Does anyone know if there is a version of Virginia international raceway for Race 07. I have looked on a few different forums and have found nothing apart from an old thread on here but there was no link and it was locked so I could ask. If anyone has any links they could give me that may have it or a direct link I would appreciate it. Thank you

Hum, that doesn't look too good, couldn't find anything on any of the usual sites.
I guess you're talking about this topic from an event quite a while ago? Maybe some of those involved still have a copy of the track (@Dennis Phelan?), but it seems like it never got fully released, unfortunately.

The event was run with a beta version of the track. We all did as orderded after the event and deleted the files. The owner is no longer in sim racing and has never finished the track or released it. To have kept the files and released them would just not have been right, as much as I loved racing at VIR IRL and as much as iI wish I had the files now. I'm glad I can't release his property. iRacing has a very nice version!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%