Sell Track racer triple monitor stand ( not complete )

Kek700

Premium
I have a Track racer triple monitor stand, parts of, not used. ( the stand that integrates into the rig )
I have the two side arms the angle brackets, the three monitor support plates.
It is missing the long centre arm and the two support brackets left and right.
It is all new and not used.
£45 + £10 postage. UK only, it is heavy.

SOLD

If there is interest, pictures to follow.:)

Last edited:
I have a Track racer triple monitor stand, parts of, not used. ( the stand that integrates into the rig )
I have the two side arms the angle brackets, the three monitor support plates.
It is missing the long centre arm and the two support brackets left and right.
It is all new and not used.
£45 + £10 postage. UK only, it is heavy.
If there is interest, pictures to follow.:)
Can you send me a photo of what you have?

0589E273-70EA-43EB-AAAE-1B6E1A8519DC.jpeg78848610-5787-4E53-8B0B-A006E388244F.jpeg
both side to rig side arms are missing and the long centre piece is missing.
That leaves the rest above, think I paid £170 for it.

Last edited:
I have 3 brackets for supporting the three monitors.
I have the 4 adjustable arm brackets that you use to angle the two side monitors.
I have the two side bits of aluminium extrusion for the two side monitors.
most of the screw and fixtures.
I just do not have the centre aluminium extrusion and the two brackets that hold it up by fixing it to your aluminium extrusion rig.
All you need to do is look in Demon Tweeks sim-racing section. and you can see what you get minus what I have just said.

Track Racer cockpit mounted triple screen stand. :)
tra_kit-tr80tricm-blk_03-jly20.jpg

i was wrong it is £227

Last edited:
I will have it, I was just making sure as I have the middle part so wanted to make sure it was the bit I needed. Want to send me a pm and we can sort payment etc?

Hey just be aware the post on the back that the strap screws onto to stop the monitor coming off the rail is very weak , I accidently bumped my 49" ultrawide on the side and the post broke clean off which then allowed my 49" screen to fall off and smash itself on my DD1 wheel , never again.
There was surface rust underneath the powder coating where it was welded , I contacted Trackracer and basically they didn't give a ****.
So don't rely on that strap/post doing it's job and add extra securing for your monitor or you will be sorry.

@Billy1877
I will take a picture of each item, then you can clearly see what you are buying.
Will need to do this tomorrow..
@mrexcitement71
really not sure where and what you mean, all looks very strong to me, as I previously had a 49” ultra wide on my rig, then fitted the triples, cannot imagine were the weak part would be.
Having said that, the 49” monitor was very big and heavy.

@Billy1877
I will take a picture of each item, then you can clearly see what you are buying.
Will need to do this tomorrow..
@mrexcitement71
really not sure where and what you mean, all looks very strong to me, as I previously had a 49” ultra wide on my rig, then fitted the triples, cannot imagine were the weak part would be.
Having said that, the 49” monitor was very big and heavy.
After lifting your monitor onto the monitor stand mounting rail it is held in place by a strap that is bolted to a post that is welded to the the square monitor bracket , this stops the monitor from coming off the mounting rail , the post snapped clean off which allowed the monitor to come off the rails , either way just add some more securing so the monitor can't come off the rail even if it gets nudged , I only gently bumped my monitor so was very surprised and majorly pissed off that it happened.

After lifting your monitor onto the monitor stand mounting rail it is held in place by a strap that is bolted to a post that is welded to the the square monitor bracket , this stops the monitor from coming off the mounting rail , the post snapped clean off which allowed the monitor to come off the rails , either way just add some more securing so the monitor can't come off the rail even if it gets nudged , I only gently bumped my monitor so was very surprised and majorly pissed off that it happened.
Thank you, I already have the middle not from trak racer anyway so if I didn’t buy it here I’d end up buying it from trak racer :)

3D921960-1E97-440B-978D-AA233390F371.jpeg
63A44824-3829-4E4B-9EEF-FBF23B881F34.jpeg
63A44824-3829-4E4B-9EEF-FBF23B881F34.jpeg3D921960-1E97-440B-978D-AA233390F371.jpegAB6BB455-90E0-453D-8B8B-F083224D0579.jpeg

@Billy1877
this is what is left in the box, just so you know exactly what you are getting.
Hope it is of some help, just let me know if you want to buy, and I will pm you, I am assuming you are in the UK.:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back