Track Racer problems

So I ordered an extra part for my Trak Racer cockpit on the 4th of march it was shipped on the 6th of march and I got a tracking number from DPD UK for Monday the 9th.
Monday came and went checked the tracking and it said DPD has not received the parcel and it stayed that way for the rest of the week.
I emailed Trak Racer UK got no reply, I do a PayPal dispute, still not reply. Then finally yesterday I get an email from the European Trak Racer store saying it's shipped with Dutch post and they put a tracking number on PayPal which turned out to be there own phone number and where lying about it being shipped!!

I'm now **** off and I don't want the item, I want a simple refund. They said they can send it from the Netherlands, but I told them I don't want it.

I then get accused of getting the parcel and I'm trying on!! Now I'm a little mad. So I sent a reply email asking for a the refund for the 10th time of asking and finally I get told I can have one but the boss from the Australian store has to refund it, I'm like what the hell is going on here.

So I wait, and last night the boss dog from Australia says he can't refund me as it's a PayPal dispute, but he will refund me when the dispute ends and send me the part anyway for free.

I'm like am I living in the twilight zone here, told them if they refund me they end the dispute, he says he can't. I'm like this is rubbish, he is sending the part for free(which I have not excepted) and buy not ending the dispute they will then tell PayPal they have sent it and win the dispute.

Are Trak Racer that desperate for sales, I won't be buying another thing from them ever again.

What do I do?

i respond within 12 hours james, Ton the guy i took over from yea that guy forgot **** and stops proccesing emails after a 8 hour work day.
Im not that guy! Now im running europe/uk and i can guarantee u i will reply on every single one of u.

Yesterday i had a 14 hour working day just to process al the orders and reply to everyone within a reasonable timeframe.
U telling me people on racedepartment i fobbed u is a kick right in the nuts mate.
Ive seen Matt promising u the mount. if u havent received it yet maby its an idea to send me an email or call me?
instead of complaining in here!

I only see this because a customer emailed me who purchased a product and now noticed a couple days later this 5% coupon code on RD.

Every other single company would say p*ss off but no not me, Im putting in effort to go back into his order and refund him 5% of a coupon he didnt use and have another shitload of time spend to get this into the books right without zero profit.

Please take another one of your happy pills and email me or call me with your last ordernumber and ill check where your free parcel is floating arround. (within 12 hours)

Alright Johan keep your hair on mate, i'll send you a chill pill, tracked delivery...... might take six weeks to get there.

I've sent you my order number with the other emails I've sent you.

I expect nothing. cheers.

Upvote 0
i respond within 12 hours james, Ton the guy i took over from yea that guy forgot **** and stops proccesing emails after a 8 hour work day.
Im not that guy! Now im running europe/uk and i can guarantee u i will reply on every single one of u.

Yesterday i had a 14 hour working day just to process al the orders and reply to everyone within a reasonable timeframe.
U telling me people on racedepartment i fobbed u is a kick right in the nuts mate.
Ive seen Matt promising u the mount. if u havent received it yet maby its an idea to send me an email or call me?

I only see this because a customer emailed me who purchased a product and now noticed a couple days later this 5% coupon code on RD.

Every other single company would say p*ss off but no not me, Im putting in effort to go back into his order and refund him 5% of a coupon he didnt use and have another shitload of time spend to get this into the books right without zero profit.

Please take another one of your happy pills and email me or call me with your last ordernumber and ill check where your free parcel is floating arround. (within 12 hours)
Hey this was me. Thank you very much for doing this. In my short experience with Trak Racer their customer support has been excellent, sim labs etc never respond to my messages in the time frame Trak Racer do. I agree in the past they’ve had their issues but they’ve had their wake up call and it’s time as a community we give them a chance to prove themselves again

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

And this is response from company rep? :O_o:

Upvote 0
Yes @Andrew_WOT it is.

@James Burton Your parcel is waiting for you at home, (left in Front Porch) at 13:04 on Tue 21 Apr 2020

Enjoy :thumbsup:
I live in the us ive had 2 emails stating " your order is processed and completed thank you for your business" .....but yet i havent received anything... tr160 monitor stand and wire clips for 1600$ plus my brothers tr80 .....i still dont have a tracking number when will i get my shipment...?? Ive been told twice my order is completed and processed thanks for the business but i still do t have anything close to a month later..? What did my brother and i spend $2500 on? All we are looking for is HONEST communication at this point

Upvote 0
I live in the us ive had 2 emails stating " your order is processed and completed thank you for your business" .....but yet i havent received anything... tr160 monitor stand and wire clips for 1600$ plus my brothers tr80 .....i still dont have a tracking number when will i get my shipment...?? Ive been told twice my order is completed and processed thanks for the business but i still do t have anything close to a month later..? What did my brother and i spend $2500 on? All we are looking for is HONEST communication at this point

That's how they work, take cash then take ages to sort anything. you can't run a business this way. All i suggest is get a refund, or hassle them every day. if you paid by paypal the start a dispute, that'll get em moving. They'll be getting no more business from me .

Upvote 0
IN US, I ordered a TR80. I have the seat...but had received the two emails about the big orders and things should be moving within the next couple days....we will see.

I have been getting my share of delays over at Fanatec...stupid e-store.

Upvote 0
Yea they lie sooo bad i want to post the emails from them to show what hacks they are ...all my emails from them contradict each other its like they dont think .... on june 5th they said monday through Wednesday i should receive my tracking number but guess what they didnt even have them in the warehouse at that point so obviously a lie and its been almost a month since then ... it feels like they messed up bad and are giving excuses untill the next preorder shows up ... what so hard about saying order numbers lets say 100 through 300 will show up this week then following week will be 300 to 500 and so on??? But instead LIES!!!!

Upvote 0
I had issues with them way before any Covid came around. Said it was in stock, then it will be sent in 3 days. Nope. the told lots of issues with Customs. I finally gave up after a month. They did refund me pretty quick.

I have a TR8 and it's a decent rig, just wish they would get their **** together!

Upvote 0
Yeah its been almost a week and a half since they closed my order, as in shipped. I have received automatic generated emails since then, but still nothing stating movement on my order.

This isnt the only simrig company I having similar experiance with, could be just the times we are in and the load they are not accustom to handling, but still frustrating. Didn't think it would take 2-2.5months to order some gear. The quality/gear will outweigh the lack of patience/small delay, but so use to the instant gratification.

Upvote 0
Well here we are August 6th, Ordered first week of May. Still do not have my completed TR80 rig. Got the seat a month after order, two weeks after that, a box showed up from China, about 2 weeks after that the main part of extruded aluminum and hardware arrived. Missing hardware and was told to source locally...wtf. I spent $20.00 on top of already spending +$700.00 on this rig.

Emailing them is like starting over the conversation...such an amnesiac experience every time I email them.

Got the rig assembled as far as I could and have 3-4 emails out about the missing components and have been waiting +20 Days of communication through email and a phone call (australia time) and keep getting the run around...very bad business. not happy, but dont want to piss them off to the point I get screwed out of another +$100 worth of components I need to complete. Kinda sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Should have paid extra and bought a sim-lab.

Upvote 0
Should have paid extra and bought a sim-lab.

Seems to be a consistent issue with Trak Racer for some reason. All the reviews have had major issues with parts and quality of finish on the aluminium. I was hoping someone would finally say that it was all resolved now given Trak Racer put out a statement saying they had fixed the issues but alas doesn't sound like it. Boosted media and a few other youtube reviews all have the same issues with supply time, parts missing and also scratched aluminium coating.

Upvote 0
To be honest, if you’re not aiming for some sort of resolution, I don’t really like just seeing you throwing out this unidirectional hatred at TrakRacer. Did they ship their order to you or not? Did you cancel and get refunded? If you either cancelled and got refunded or received your order eventually, late or not, I think it’s time that you stopped this pointless bashing. It’s starting to look really toxic and abusive.
We are at a point where we should either see if TrakRacer resolves these logistical issues or not, but continuing to bash them for past events that they have resolved (whether the “wronged customer” feels like it was enough or not, if the problem was resolved period) is a pretty bad direction for this forum to take.
If you’re expecting free rigs or something, I don’t think that’s a fair expectation in order for you to stop trashing a company online.

Upvote 0
If you can be patient the Trakracer aluminum rigs are some of the best value (in Australia) rigs around.
I had a RS6 Mach 2 (metal tubing rig) and it had way too much flex for me in the pedal mount and wheel mount so I would stay clear of those.
Now I have a TR80 ( aluminum rig ) and it's very solid with no flex and lot's of adjustability , this has my DD1 mounted to it and works well.
I also have their inverted pedal mount for aluminum rigs which have my HE Pro's mounted to it and this works very well with good adjustability.
I did replaced the Trackracer seat as I found it very uncomfortable , restrictive and not enough adjustments ( I'm not a big guy only 5' 9" , 70kg).
My package turned up on time ( pre-ordered 2 month prior ) with no scratches and everything was packed very well , nothing missing and had some spares.
Overall I am happy with Trackracer and in Australia ordering and delivery (although I am local to them) has been spot on with some of the best value on the market.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years