Track Racer problems

So I ordered an extra part for my Trak Racer cockpit on the 4th of march it was shipped on the 6th of march and I got a tracking number from DPD UK for Monday the 9th.
Monday came and went checked the tracking and it said DPD has not received the parcel and it stayed that way for the rest of the week.
I emailed Trak Racer UK got no reply, I do a PayPal dispute, still not reply. Then finally yesterday I get an email from the European Trak Racer store saying it's shipped with Dutch post and they put a tracking number on PayPal which turned out to be there own phone number and where lying about it being shipped!!

I'm now **** off and I don't want the item, I want a simple refund. They said they can send it from the Netherlands, but I told them I don't want it.

I then get accused of getting the parcel and I'm trying on!! Now I'm a little mad. So I sent a reply email asking for a the refund for the 10th time of asking and finally I get told I can have one but the boss from the Australian store has to refund it, I'm like what the hell is going on here.

So I wait, and last night the boss dog from Australia says he can't refund me as it's a PayPal dispute, but he will refund me when the dispute ends and send me the part anyway for free.

I'm like am I living in the twilight zone here, told them if they refund me they end the dispute, he says he can't. I'm like this is rubbish, he is sending the part for free(which I have not excepted) and buy not ending the dispute they will then tell PayPal they have sent it and win the dispute.

Are Trak Racer that desperate for sales, I won't be buying another thing from them ever again.

What do I do?

So I ordered an extra part for my Trak Racer cockpit on the 4th of march it was shipped on the 6th of march and I got a tracking number from DPD UK for Monday the 9th.
Monday came and went checked the tracking and it said DPD has not received the parcel and it stayed that way for the rest of the week.
I emailed Trak Racer UK got no reply, I do a PayPal dispute, still not reply. Then finally yesterday I get an email from the European Trak Racer store saying it's shipped with Dutch post and they put a tracking number on PayPal which turned out to be there own phone number and where lying about it being shipped!!

I'm now **** off and I don't want the item, I want a simple refund. They said they can send it from the Netherlands, but I told them I don't want it.

I then get accused of getting the parcel and I'm trying on!! Now I'm a little mad. So I sent a reply email asking for a the refund for the 10th time of asking and finally I get told I can have one but the boss from the Australian store has to refund it, I'm like what the hell is going on here.

So I wait, and last night the boss dog from Australia says he can't refund me as it's a PayPal dispute, but he will refund me when the dispute ends and send me the part anyway for free.

I'm like am I living in the twilight zone here, told them if they refund me they end the dispute, he says he can't. I'm like this is rubbish, he is sending the part for free(which I have not excepted) and buy not ending the dispute they will then tell PayPal they have sent it and win the dispute.

Are Trak Racer that desperate for sales, I won't be buying another thing from them ever again.

What do I do?
i totally agree, the support is too bad. i ordered TR160 and accessories still did not get any information on the items or tracking number or even the items shipped or any thing. its like i payed for nothing.
ON 30 Jan i ordered TR160 with 2 accessories. i waited for shipping details or any thing. not a single email or info. i contact the support on first Feb they respond that 1 item is not in stock. how you sell items not in stock. i respond ok send the in stock items and i will wait for the missing non stock item. they respond we dont ship that item any more to your region. and they where kind to send it from EU store. till today i still dont have any clue if my other items are processed or shipped or any thing. 6 days by now and i just get emails back n forth and still nothing. if the support is bad for sure the product is worst. i think i will cancel my purchase and go with the P1_X from Simlabs. maybe i will get more attention and get my items in time.

Upvote 0
i totally agree, the support is too bad. i ordered TR160 and accessories still did not get any information on the items or tracking number or even the items shipped or any thing. its like i payed for nothing.
ON 30 Jan i ordered TR160 with 2 accessories. i waited for shipping details or any thing. not a single email or info. i contact the support on first Feb they respond that 1 item is not in stock. how you sell items not in stock. i respond ok send the in stock items and i will wait for the missing non stock item. they respond we dont ship that item any more to your region. and they where kind to send it from EU store. till today i still dont have any clue if my other items are processed or shipped or any thing. 6 days by now and i just get emails back n forth and still nothing. if the support is bad for sure the product is worst. i think i will cancel my purchase and go with the P1_X from Simlabs. maybe i will get more attention and get my items in time.
till now they did not provide any info. over 30 emails from 4 persons. just to inform me there is issue with my order. i know there is issue with my order ... do i need 4 persons to remind me every time i send email asking the status of my order. i can tell there is issue with that company and they dont reveal it. just keeping me waiting for what i dont know. i ordered a seat 2 days after from UK and i got it with in 5 days. with TR still i dont have any clue or info on my order. i will cancel it and go with P1-X from simlab. what if i want to order more accessories in the future. i have to wait all that time just to process the order then wait more time to deliver!!! BAD BAD BAD... I will not order any single item from Trakracer again.

Upvote 0
I will cut to the chase. Everything written here is as true in 2024 as it was in 2020. The worst experience ever. Thank goodness I purchased through PayPal. I could not get a call back, an email back, a response on PayPal, nothing. Spent $2k on 2 rigs and was stressing to the max for two weeks until the PayPal conflict got resolved in my favor. Crazy.

SimxPro to the rescue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back