Track offer - Olivers Mount.

Hi there.

Built a track for GP-Bikes a few years ago(my one-and-only build :D ) and just wondered if anyone fancied it?
Haven't opened the model in ages and although I don't really consider it finished, what's left to go in is trackday clutter. At the moment it looks pretty much like it does every other day of the year.

I wouldn't be able to help as I only know how to mod GP500 and GP-Bikes - but if anyone's game I can bundle up a package, upload it somewhere and you can have at it.
Would be nice seeing it get a bit more use and while primarily a bike/sidecar track it's seen car races in the past and hill-climbs are still run there.
It's a terrain model going out five miles or so then finished with a horizon ring. Used a couple of resolutions of OS DEM for the terrain and lofted the road and verges along aerial LIDAR. Trees are mainly old X-style but there's a row or two of 3D ones along most of the roadside.
Skinning isn't the best in places. Grass doesn't have an edgestrip yet and I was really just learning shaders(and skinning in general). There are bump and spec maps for everything but I've seen better.

So anyhow, yeah, if anyone's looking for a project and fancies something a little different.... :)

OM-1.jpg

OM-2.jpg

OM-3.jpg

OM-4.jpg

OM-5.jpg

OM-6.jpg

Grooveski hasn't been on since 2021, but I did try and see if there was a way of converting the GPBikes release (bit naughty I know) to RF1 then to AC, but this was way beyond me. Think it might be worth starting a project from scratch. I am Scarborough based too and the dude that left the comment in the auto shenanigans video :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%