Track not visible when loaded

I have been using BTB to make dirt tracks for rfactor. Everything was working fine but now when I export the track it doesnt show up. It will load and shows up in the directory but after it is loaded and you try to race there is nothing there but the sky and the background, no track, no terrain, no walls nothing. You can drive the car but you just cant see anything. What I am doing wrong. THanks.

I had this same problem with a track, so I've applied the solutions that you provided. I went into the SCN file, did a super-replace of all Render=False to Render=True and it didn't work. I went into the properties of the terrain and changed the LOD in/out (I wanted to try it out on the terrain before I went round changing it in all the objects I'd already inserted) but it still didn't work. Do I need to return the LOD values back to where they were before? Is there anything else I can do?

I dont know what happened with mine. I finally uninstalled BTB and reinstalled and made a new track and everything works fine now. I must have changed something and didnt know I did but it works fine now.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000