Track not showing up in rfactor

ive finished my track, exported it to rfactor, and it doesn't show up! i've booted and rebooted it the game and it still doesn't show up! can anyone help me?

If you have multiple rFactor installations which share one Locations folder, make sure you exported your track to the right one. Another thing you can do is open the folder and see if the files are there.

1. What Windows Operating system are you using, and have you taken into account the weired UAC charactoristics of Windows 7 and 8?

2. What mod are you testing with, as some tracks are blocked from view via the track filter in the rfm's.

check the scn file, have you edited anthing in the search path file section.
CUBEASF
//-------------------------------------------------------
SearchPath=track folder
SearchPath=track folder\your track
SearchPath=.
//-------------------------------------------------------
MASFile=sky.mas
MASFile=COMMONMAPS.MAS

Name might be clashing with another similarly named track...
Drop track into a stripped down/Lite install of rF with only 1 other standard track & see if it shows uo then.
Also, if the name is over 10 characters rF sometimes has trouble reading it.
If this is the case then it probably wont show up in a near bare Locations folder- without at least 1 other track in Locations (fewer the better, 1 is best) then rF will crash at start up...
Good luck :)

Name might be clashing with another similarly named track...
Drop track into a stripped down/Lite install of rF with only 1 other standard track & see if it shows uo then.
Also, if the name is over 10 characters rF sometimes has trouble reading it.
If this is the case then it probably wont show up in a near bare Locations folder- without at least 1 other track in Locations (fewer the better, 1 is best) then rF will crash at start up...
Good luck :)
Yeah i fixed that. Now the ai keeps going off course. can anyone fix that?

if you goto aiw editor, load your track and click on corridors.that should fix cars jump off track. making sure you have edited the track center/fast lines in BTB.
also why in aiw editor selected part of your pits (1 node) where you want the cars to slow down. and click special waypoint. that Is not implanted in btb yet.

I JUST SOLVED MY PROBLEM
Create a new folder and rename it to the same name you find in GDB file under VenueName
Copy the problematic track folder into that folder
Edit the SCN file SearchPath

My track folder was Maggiora inside a Maggiora folder
GBD file - VenueName = Autocrossitalia.it SIMULATOR
SCN -
SearchPath=Maggiora
SearchPath=Maggiora\Maggiora
SearchPath=.

Now my track folder is Autocrossitalia.it SIMULATOR with the Maggiora\Maggiora inside
SCN -
SearchPath=Autocrossitalia.it SIMULATOR
SearchPath=Autocrossitalia.it SIMULATOR\Maggiora
SearchPath=Autocrossitalia.it SIMULATOR\Maggiora\Maggiora
SearchPath=.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years