Track Name Mod Part 1 (WIP)

Track Name Mod Part 1 (WIP) 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
***NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GAME AFTER PATCH 21/08/17***

Louka81 submitted a new resource:

Track Name Mod (WIP)

This mod changes the names of all 50 track layouts and separates them, so the game sees them as 50 individual tracks rather than 16 groups of tracks in vanilla.

I have also changed the preview pictures and modified some Location settings like climate and tyre choices etc...

I would in the near future like to try to work out some other things to try and make the tracks a little bit more individual from each other.

Here is the list of the track names I have added:

Shanghi - China
Greater...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Wow.. a lots name on that list..nice one.

any chance for a Steam Workshop mod?

Cheers :), Over time I hope to work out adding more things to the mod.
The things I have changed at the moment can't be done via the workshop unfortunately. So it'll never be possible to add it on steam.

Oh, didnt know that...so all we need is download this mod here and user any steam Mod then we got your great track mod plus some mod from steam.:thumbsup:

a question - do this mod have F1 - F2 and F3/GP3 correct start track name list ?
F1 start with Aus,Chi,Bah,Rus etc real Calendar.

Oh, didnt know that...so all we need is download this mod here and user any steam Mod then we got your great track mod plus some mod from steam.:thumbsup:

Yep that's how it works. You can download this mod and any steam mod will lay over the top of it with no issues :thumbsup:

100% fully compatible with all steam mods :)

The track order is changed in the "Championship" file, so that is more reliant on the steam modders as that's a file they can change and it would then in theory over-write that part of my mod.

will you be changing the track layout and the 2017 amount of tracks on the f1 season. also is it me but when I go onto single race it stays on a black screen and does nothing. awesome mod and very well appreciated :) works well with other mods eg ice

will you be changing the track layout and the 2017 amount of tracks on the f1 season. also is it me but when I go onto single race it stays on a black screen and does nothing. awesome mod and very well appreciated :) works well with other mods eg ice

For the track layouts I don't have the time or the skill-set to make any changes to the track layout itself. I am currently working on an update for the mod and perhaps this weekend I'll hopefully do so.

I've seen the CTD concerning the single race option and I'm looking at it to see what is causing it.

Yeah the mod works well with all workshop mods so that's good :thumbsup:

The track list and amount I can change, but any mod like ICE which makes changes to the championship file will in basically all cases overwrite my championship file.

So you need to speak with the steam modders on that one unfortunately.

Hope that helps :)

"can you do a 20 track file for me. everytime they update it i will add the file."

I'm off to work, but later this evening I'll get back to you. I actually have an update sitting on my comp for this mod, I was just waiting to complete other things before uploading it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.2%