Track mod multiple layout question (Mosport THR 1.0 by John R.)

Mr. Malarkey

Premium
Hello -

I've got a track mod that has a historic layout that I'd like to use (the THR Mosport 1.0 by John R.*). But when I click on the historic layout in CP, I'm only seeing part of the historic mod in-game. The modern buildings and pedestrian bridges have been removed, but everything else is the same. In the track folder there is a "mosport_historic" folder, with an extension folder inside that that contains the ext_config.ini file as well as a bunch of .dds files. Is there something in the settings somewhere that could be preventing this layout from loading properly? Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (I let CM do the installation for me)?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

*Yes, I know he has done a new 2020 version, which I love! But I want that vintage immersion when I'm driving my GPL cars!

Hello -

I've got a track mod that has a historic layout that I'd like to use (the THR Mosport 1.0 by John R.*). But when I click on the historic layout in CP, I'm only seeing part of the historic mod in-game. The modern buildings and pedestrian bridges have been removed, but everything else is the same. In the track folder there is a "mosport_historic" folder, with an extension folder inside that that contains the ext_config.ini file as well as a bunch of .dds files. Is there something in the settings somewhere that could be preventing this layout from loading properly? Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (I let CM do the installation for me)?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

*Yes, I know he has done a new 2020 version, which I love! But I want that vintage immersion when I'm driving my GPL cars!
My track never included a historic layout, so I'm not sure why my name is on this mod. Wasn't even asked... so that's always nice.

Well, I understand the frustration. I'm a graphic artist, and a logo I designed is being used for the poster of a movie that was just released that has the same title as the word in the logo. It's infuriating when stuff like that happens.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 327 12.8%