Track mod multiple layout question (Mosport THR 1.0 by John R.)

Mr. Malarkey

Premium
Hello -

I've got a track mod that has a historic layout that I'd like to use (the THR Mosport 1.0 by John R.*). But when I click on the historic layout in CP, I'm only seeing part of the historic mod in-game. The modern buildings and pedestrian bridges have been removed, but everything else is the same. In the track folder there is a "mosport_historic" folder, with an extension folder inside that that contains the ext_config.ini file as well as a bunch of .dds files. Is there something in the settings somewhere that could be preventing this layout from loading properly? Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (I let CM do the installation for me)?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

*Yes, I know he has done a new 2020 version, which I love! But I want that vintage immersion when I'm driving my GPL cars!

Hello -

I've got a track mod that has a historic layout that I'd like to use (the THR Mosport 1.0 by John R.*). But when I click on the historic layout in CP, I'm only seeing part of the historic mod in-game. The modern buildings and pedestrian bridges have been removed, but everything else is the same. In the track folder there is a "mosport_historic" folder, with an extension folder inside that that contains the ext_config.ini file as well as a bunch of .dds files. Is there something in the settings somewhere that could be preventing this layout from loading properly? Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (I let CM do the installation for me)?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

*Yes, I know he has done a new 2020 version, which I love! But I want that vintage immersion when I'm driving my GPL cars!
My track never included a historic layout, so I'm not sure why my name is on this mod. Wasn't even asked... so that's always nice.

Well, I understand the frustration. I'm a graphic artist, and a logo I designed is being used for the poster of a movie that was just released that has the same title as the word in the logo. It's infuriating when stuff like that happens.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back