• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Track Map

mkel1966

250RPM
Dec 20, 2014
Sorry if this has been asked, just couldn't find it. Is there a way to move the track map anywhere on the screen? I like looking at the whole track since I'm new to all of it and it's blocking the side view mirror.

edit: found it:)

Last edited:

Barney68

75RPM
Feb 21, 2015
Where in vanilla GSC? I know 0 resizes it but how do you move it?

I can do it in 3rd party HUD programs though :)

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Jun 26, 2009
edit: found it:)
Well that's good, but it only takes a second to tell others your solution. :)

Where in vanilla GSC? I know 0 resizes it but how do you move it?

I can do it in 3rd party HUD programs though :)
Look in the plugins folder, in the trackmap folder, study the config file, you can change the position of the map on your screen.

Barney68

75RPM
Feb 21, 2015
Thanks for the info Keith...still learning how to edit things so I will have a play with that.

mkel1966

250RPM
Dec 20, 2014
Well that's good, but it only takes a second to tell others your solution. :)

Look in the plugins folder, in the trackmap folder, study the config file, you can change the position of the map on your screen.
Sorry 'bout that mate, here's how I was able to move it...
trackmap02.JPG

trackmap02.JPG
then,
trackmap01.JPG

...it only moves in the middle of either left/right side but at least it's not blocking the side view mirror;)

Reactions: morsify

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Apr 23, 2014
Alt and the arrows move it around. Shift arrow up and down make bigger and smaller.:)

mkel1966

250RPM
Dec 20, 2014
Alt and the arrows move it around. Shift arrow up and down make bigger and smaller.:)
Hi JeffL...is there anything I need to edit in trackmap config because those keys somehow doesn't work on mine either left/right side of keyboard. The only thing working is "(left)SHIFT + Arrow(keys)" for mirrors(which I couldn't even notice a big difference). When I press the other combo keys, the arrow keys are the only one registering for the seat position.:thumbsdown:
I tried to delete the "VK_" part just to see but still nothing.