TRACK MAP TOO SMALL

johnny rivas

Premium
Is there something you guys have or can make something that makes the map on assetto corsa on pc bigger? I'm a disabled veteran who has eye injuries while I cam see pretty good sometimes the map gets lost in the background , and always at a critical time . I need bigger map than that single strand of hair the call a map . Any direction will be greatly appreciated

Is there something you guys have or can make something that makes the map on assetto corsa on pc bigger? I'm a disabled veteran who has eye injuries while I cam see pretty good sometimes the map gets lost in the background , and always at a critical time . I need bigger map than that single strand of hair the call a map . Any direction will be greatly appreciated
Hi. I just did a Search for " bigger trackmap"... author Sparkster. :thumbsup:

[ yes, I need some education :thumbsup: ]

Last edited:
You can use Simhub for this. You can make the trackmap as large as you need. And you can also see all other cars on the track and give everything nice colors and more. Here are some examples.

Option 1) Go to Dash studio > Overlay menu > New Overlay layout > select the Simhub Live Map. This creates an overlay for your monitor.

Option 2) Go to Dash studio > Dashboards menu > New Dashboard > again add the Simhub Live Map. Only this time it's for use on a secondary screen like an old tablet, phone or laptop.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%