Track Map Display

Apps Track Map Display 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Neys submitted a new resource:

Track Map Display - track map display generate map.png map.ini

There is a new version of the track map display app (V1.11). If you reinstall this over the old application, I recommend deleting the app/python/map_display directory before installing it (you may want to save your custom track maps in data/* and the map_display.ini first).

Installing: Just unzip the file to the assettocorsa root folder (on my pc it's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa). Afterwards there should be a folder C:\Program Files...

Read more about this resource...

where do i put the individually downloaded maps? What should the folder structure look like?

they should go in

<assetto_corsa_install_dir>/apps/python/map_display/data/<trackname>-<suffix>.ini
<assetto_corsa_install_dir>/apps/python/map_display/data/<trackname>-<suffix>.png

where <trackname> should match the name of your track (should be same as under

<assetto_corsa_install_dir>/content/tracks/

and <suffix> you can choose to be whatever you like.

(Normally there should not be the need for downloading maps, you can easily generate maps on your own.)

Hope this helps

Actually if an Track does not show an map in game, go into The track folder delete "Map.png"
Go into the "data" folder and delete the map.ini

Reload the track an you have an map!

This said I love this app for all the other features!;)

Actually if an Track does not show an map in game, go into The track folder delete "Map.png"
Go into the "data" folder and delete the map.ini

Reload the track an you have an map!

This is not necessary - there is a button to iterate through the available maps (the one with two arrows pointing left/right).

Sorry you misunderstood, What I say is,
There is no need to write an missing track map in your app or download maps at all!
If an mod track is missing the map just delete the files I mention and AC will create the map based on the layout! ;)

Thanks!I I use your app in all races!

Sorry you misunderstood, What I say is,
There is no need to write an missing track map in your app or download maps at all!
If an mod track is missing the map just delete the files I mention and AC will create the map based on the layout! ;)

Thanks!I I use your app in all races!

Ah - didn't know that by now! Thanks for information!

I've lost the original post, sorry. Didn't find time by now to update it by now. Have a little patience (it's going to last some days...)

very short guide:
1. unzip into <assetto corsa install dir> (for me, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa) , such that the app folder gets integrated to the already existing one.
2. enable the app in the launcher under Options->General->UI Modules
3. start a session, enable the app in the sidebar (search for MD icon)
4. you should see a map displayed (use a KUNOS track first).
5. click on it to see the buttons with which you can record/save tracks and choose the map to be displayed, and choose the color scheme.

HTH

Hello guys my problem 'that do not I see more' no map but only the darts of the car, if I try to register after a portion of the red line track stops, and so do not register.
The exact path to extract the file after decompression app and content which '? I may have done something wrong? if you can help me thanks in any case.

I also realized that the red line stops after some while. This seems to be a new behaviour of AC. BUT: The recording does not stop when the line stops. So try to record until you get the message that the recording is finished and afterwards save it. If you still have problems, please post your py_log.txt and log.txt here.

HTH
Neys

Neys updated Track Map Display with a new update entry:

Non-race session coloring regarding out-laps / respect focused car

Change Log:

- respect the new focusedCar() API to change the perspective to the currently spectated car
- new coloring scheme for non-race sessions (based on out-lap information)
- fix very high CPU usage when recording maps of long tracks
- changed default resolution of generated maps to 2048 x 2048 pixel
- fix display red line when recording a map (is not cut anymore)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing