Track Logos

Misc Track Logos 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, this is great work and really adds to the game. Well done.
Other great tracks that I have that need your logo magic are......

Albert Park
Aosta Grand Sport v2.0
Croft 2007
Detriot
Fuji Speedway
Hockenheim 88 DTM
Hockenheim 88 GP
Istanbul
Malaysia
Newbury 2006
Oulton Park
Prato Long
Sachsenring

A few tracks come in packs that are incomplete :
brands-hatch-indy
eastern_creek2014_amaroo
eastern_creek2014_druitt

Other tracks that would not hurt eventhough some of these are illegal converts for now:
bathurst
daytonaoval
daytonaroad
lagunaseca
mosport
sebring

EDIT: This might ease the job, a few track maps *.png files for the 9 tracks above, plus Croft, Albert Park and the Sachsenring (all named after their respective mod's folder).

Last edited:
Rogeroo updated Track Logos with a new update entry:

Pack 2

Track Logos Pack 2
(26.2.2015)

New pack ready to download ;)
I also kept the logos from the first pack in the rar in case you haven't downloaded this yet there's no need to download the pack 1. Plus I updated a few logos that i felt that needed to be changed, eventhough the old ones are still in the Pack 1 folder in case you prefer them.
Hope you guys like it.

Special thanks to:
GTAce
millen

and all the guys who suggested new tracks

You guys...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks blackcelica and Fivizzz for the lists, the logos are in the new pack, hope you guys like them. Oh and about the maps, i don't want to sound like i'm ungrateful or something but you guys don't need to post them, as I record the maps with Map Display (great app btw) to make maps for the tracks that don't have them and keep the consistency between all of them, i'll do the maps no problem, you guys just need to tell me the tracks that don't have logo. But I really appreciate the effort and the support, thanks for that guys ;)

Sachsenring
Only one missing from my list... So I made it :D
257gln22hvl1c8izg.jpg

Hi everyone, I love this type of track previews!
Unfortunately the logo trackpack is not complete: some Kunos tracks havent the map or the real photo preview so I decide to add them for myself. For example the Nurburgring has not a preview for each track map.
Some new tracks, like Daytona, or the fantasy ones now have their respective preview: now all my 45 tracks have their own map and track preview with real photos.
I'd like to share my little update to the creator, if possible, who made a terrific work with this pack and to all the community.

3.jpg
preview.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

Hi everyone, I love this type of track previews!
Unfortunately the logo trackpack is not complete: some Kunos tracks havent the map or the real photo preview so I decide to add them for myself. For example the Nurburgring has not a preview for each track map.
Some new tracks, like Daytona, or the fantasy ones now have their respective preview: now all my 45 tracks have their own map and track preview with real photos.
I'd like to share my little update to the creator, if possible, who made a terrific work with this pack and to all the community.

View attachment 179693 View attachment 179695 View attachment 179696 View attachment 179694

Yes please

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years