Track logo's for CM start screen

Misc Track logo's for CM start screen 1.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fanapryde submitted a new resource:

Track logo's for CM start screen - Track logos for CM start screen, similar to car brand logo's

For who has interest in seeing track logo's rather than the track layout when starting a race/drive, here's a file containing 308 track logo's.

View attachment 354384

View attachment 354383

Now, there's some "work" involved: you will need to put them in the corresponding track ui's (delete the track name and just leave logo.png).
If multiple layouts are present, you will need to put the icon in each one (unless you want it to be present only in the...

Read more about this resource...

Looks awesome! Can we get a list of the tracks included in this? From my brief glimpse, there's a few on there I didn't even know people had made for Assetto Corsa XD

I wish I had shown this earlier but I made the classic Laguna Seca and Monaco GP logo. You're welcome to include it.

EDIT: Updated Added logo for Majura Valley

Mav5.png

Mav6.png

Last edited:
Cool, thanks.
Will include them in the next update if that is OK with you ?

Btw: Seeing the Monaco, I knew I had it made (it was in my track ui) but for some reason it got lost (or not added to the DL file). :whistling:

Last edited:
Fanapryde updated Track logo's for CM start screen with a new update entry:

Logo's added

A whole bunch logo's added:

Curvelo (Circuite dos Cristais)
Braga (Circuito Vasco Sameiro) - 2 choices
Utah Motorsports Park (former Miller)
Deep Forest Raceway (2 choices: one original + alternatiove by @Masscot)
Sachsenring 1967
Phoenix 1991
Alvin Callender
Brooklands
Calgary Race City
Cerne's Wood
Denver
Edmonton
Eggleston
Fundidora
Gnoo Blass
Houston
(Kreuz)Kaiserberg
Kassel Calden
Loch (Rannoch)
Morgan Park Raceway
New Jersey (Lightning circuit)
Oak Hill
Old Ring
Paradise
Penuelas...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I recently discover a track logo folder within Content Manager. It come with pre made logo for Kuno and Modded tracks.
Here the location:
PC > Local Disk C: > User > [Your Name] > AppData > Local > ACTools Content Manager > Data > Track Logos

ScreenshotB.jpg

ScreenshotA.jpg

Last edited:
I went looking and found them too. They seem to have been added May 1st, 2020.
There are far less than mine, some use the same logo, others differ and they are 128 x 128 png, while mine are 250 x 250 png.
I have no idea where they come from, but I guess they have been introduced with a recent CM update ? I know Ilja was aware of me making the logo's though, but I wonder what their purpose is, being there.
Just did a couple of tests on tracks with a different logo and each time my logo's show. So I really don't know what they do exactly.

Good find, curious to know more about it... ;)

Hi, been having troubles installing. I put the logo.png file into the tracks UI folder but the logo doesn't come up on the loading screen
It should, but in case there are multiple layouts, you need to put the logo.png in each one. If not, it will only show for that layout where you added it. Maybe that's it ?

Edit: and it should be logo.png without anything else, so you need to remove the name of the track: logo_png in stead of logo_xxxxx.png.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%