Track logo's for CM start screen

Misc Track logo's for CM start screen 1.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a great idea that CM will probably eventually support directly, without having to manually add it to everything. I think I'll wait for that, and thanks for your work Fanapryde.

edit: Ahh I see CM already supports it being done centrally, about when it added centralized support for Author icons. Nice :) I hope you are able to have your pack work with that method.

This is a great idea that CM will probably eventually support directly, without having to manually add it to everything. I think I'll wait for that, and thanks for your work Fanapryde.

edit: Ahh I see CM already supports it being done centrally, about when it added centralized support for Author icons. Nice :) I hope you are able to have your pack work with that method.
Yeah, thanks. The problem is that there are mostly several different track versions (and layouts), of which I mostly keep only one.
If I do this like I did with my origin icons, it would cause issues for people who have 'the other' version etc...
So for the time being you will still have to add the logo's manually I'm afraid.

This is great idea but if you could see a bit more trouble and provide some instructions how to utilize this mod. I have been able to get the logo visible only by naming it "preview" and then the track map is over logo.

This is great idea but if you could see a bit more trouble and provide some instructions how to utilize this mod. I have been able to get the logo visible only by naming it "preview" and then the track map is over logo.
The instructions are in the initial post, you must have missed them.
Just rename to logo.png and put it in the ui (for each layout if there is more than one).

The instructions are in the initial post, you must have missed them.
Just rename to logo.png and put it in the ui (for each layout if there is more than one).
In AC or Control manager? Above mentioned I tried but only renaming into preview has some effect.

They are supposed to work when using CONTENT MANAGER (as in the tag in my post).
Without CM it might be different, idk... I haven't touched vanilla louncher in months.

Ah yes, I see. Most of them are OK but if they are not, it's because the maker of the mod doesn't care, forgot about it or added a different (wrong) one.
In all cases I'll pick one I can find on the net, or make a better one.
There's two of them to replace: a badge.png in the car's ui and a logo.png in the car's folder. Kunos' are 128 x 128.
Example:
badge.png

It can be badge.png or logo.png.
The badge/logo that was part of the mod car was a Abarth logo/badge.
Sometimes a series logo is used (like for F1 1971: two crossing checkered flags with text 1971, which may come in handy for some, not so much for others. For my own use I change everything I don't like :D

Fanapryde updated Track logo's for CM start screen with a new update entry:

10 track logos added, plus one alternative

added:

reservoirgp (leBluem)
rio (Turn10, Esprit3905(ДЯДЯ ДИМА), nobody)
ted_carmona_racing_track - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ted-carmona-racing-track.36835/
lakeside_park (Legion)
monaco_rallycross_dirt3 (CHiQuiFReaKy)
acfl_rosario (ACFL)
csr_cabalen (CSR)
mine_circuit_99 (andres_ramos, converted by shin956)
ted_subic_international_raceway (teddie tapawan)
gb_carolina_motorsports_park (GutBomb)

Changed:
on request I added an alternative Paris logo (with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fanapryde updated Track logo's for CM start screen with a new update entry:

Logo's added

ottawapark (Trashy)
alès (found on Legion's blog)
duvar (circuit du Var - found on legion's blog)
grandsambuc (Circuit du Grand Sambuc - found on legion's blog)
norisring_f3ct (Sergio Loro)
avus (found on legion's blog) 2 different logo's to choose from for the historic 1938 version
rmi_troytonraceway (RMI_wood)
ladehesa (conversion by shin956)
zhejiang_racing (conversion by Assetto-fr.tk)
wallerfield (halghent)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%