Alright when was that again.....?

This is a nice video with the late (COVID victim) Jim Pace driving a 1000 h.p. (!) Shadow at Road America. What a beast. My apologies if this has already been shown.

Last edited:
Max did’nt win because Hamilton could use more tarmac, using it 30 laps long, Max used it ones and then it’s not allowed.
He will eat Ham (with eggs) next race :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They were exploiting the track limits for sure but that is not why Verstappen didn't win, he made an illegal overtake for position. Hamilton used his experience well, I really thought Max would win but he blew it.

He will get his chance.

Last edited:
Be interesting if they can build out the appalling reliability problems with the car.
They always sounded great for the short time the V16 kept running.
A typical British cock up with too many Chiefs and too few Indians, and lesson not learned resulting in the equally over ambitious H16......which was basically a pair of the brilliant 1.5L V8 blocks on a common crankshaft.
;)

Last edited:
Having lived in Bourne as a kid in the 80's I was obviously not around when the cars were running, nor BRM, but my Dad went to a sale fo stuff from the garage one day and the money being paid for seemingly pointless bits and bobs was astounding!

Lando also sayed Max was well in front of Hamilton so there was no overtaking outside turn 4 and yes he was right........he went earl on the throttle that why he got off track. So he should have not given that place back. But i really don't mind i just love the race.........and i am dutch and love Max's way of driving.

I don´t like street circits becuse they cause pilleups and that leads to saftey car and that eats race laps. You can burn 100 miles of the 200 mille distance playing the pace car game and that is wrong as it is not racing. You will be there all night if you only counted race laps. That said it will enforce track limits if there is a wall or barrier close to track. as it will destroy your car. And anyone who tangles with you. So basically its glorified banger racing. Costing teams billions of dollars in repair.

In purpose built circuits you can heavily deter drivers with gravel traps but it seems to be getting phased out from most tracks. Adding massive paved runoffs does nothing to inhibit this.

Last edited:
They really should partner with a good AC modder (maybe RSS who is always up for this kind of stuff) and bring it to life in the game. This will certainly attract lots of attention to their projects and generate some revenue.

Last edited:
Top Gear will pay tribute to Queen of the Nürburgring Sabine Schmitz, who died last month aged 51, with a half-hour special.

The programme will be available to stream through BBC iPlayer from 9pm this Sunday, April 4th, immediately after the Top Gear series finale on BBC One. It will also be broadcast at 7:30pm on BBC One on Wednesday, April 7th.

Lando also sayed Max was well in front of Hamilton so there was no overtaking outside turn 4 and yes he was right........he went earl on the throttle that why he got off track. So he should have not given that place back. But i really don't mind i just love the race.........and i am dutch and love Max's way of driving.
Warning, You may not be a Max fan at this forum:laugh:

Going off track around the outside, unlike conventionally cutting a corner, has as many disadvantages as it does advantages. You’re trading a slightly better cornering speed for a longer route, picking up marbles, dust and potentially punctures from debris. It’s very difficult to say that a driver has gained a clear and lasting advantage. Both Max and Lewis were doing it extensively throughout the race though and both were told to stop. They did. Arguably if you’re giving penalties to Hamilton for that corner then you’d ha

No matter how you paint it, gaining a position is a clear and lasting advantage.

I was really disappointed because it was a fantastic battle but it died completely after that. Max’ll get his chance though.

What I will say is that both Max and Lewis had no complaints about the way things went, but that isn’t enough to stop people complaining. I can only imagine what the outcry would be if Lewis had swept around the outside, would people still be crying out that he had a well won place taken off him? LOL no.

En tant que français aussi , je pense , au contraire , qu'Esteban est meilleur que Pierre car , contrairement a Pierre , Esteban a réussi a résister a Checo Perez et a pris une année sabbatique non voulue , et est quand même au niveau , alors que Pierre n'a pas résisté a la pression de Horner et de Marko

Max is my favorite driver personally and I don't have any major issues with the outcome of the race. I believe Merc just had a better strategy on the day and Lewis showed why he is 7 times champ. All of that aside my major issue is the FIA not being able to implement clear cut policies which leave no area for interpretation. Now instead of talking about the great racing we saw everyone is going back and fourth on technicalities. Surely this isn't the last we will see of strange FIA policies throughout the season lets just hope that does not define it.

What I will say is that both Max and Lewis had no complaints about the way things went, but that isn’t enough to stop people complaining. I can only imagine what the outcry would be if Lewis had swept around the outside, would people still be crying out that he had a well won place taken off him? LOL no.

it's not about the complaining at all, i do agree Lewis should not have a penalty but in my opinion Max was past Lewis and than went to fast on the throttle that's why he got off track not while passing Lewis. and a few good drivers and ex drivers agree with this........like Lando and Brundel.

Last edited:
Being ahead only matters if Lewis had deliberately run him wide so he’d have to back off, i.e. the various Albon incidents. But as your footage shows, Max simply entered the corner far too quickly, and rather than scrub that speed off to avoid leaving the track, which would have let Hamilton through, he simply carried on off the edge of the track. Had there been a barrier there he would have either had to brake or crash, either way Hamilton would have got the place back.

Because of Harry and Meghan. The poor queen, man. Sir Lewis, do something!

skynews-harry-meghan-oprah-winfrey_5292037.jpg

Is Harry even "royalty"?

Royal Bastard Prince Harry.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years