Tracks Track Lights support list so far

I'll write here some of modded and Kunos tracks that support lights on track thanks to last lights patch 0.1.23-preview11

INTEGRATED:
KUNOS:
  • ks_laguna_seca
  • ks_brands_hatch
  • ks_red_bull_ring
  • ks_monza66
MODS:
  • luccaring
  • lemans_2017
  • tajo
  • blackwood_reloaded
  • miseluk
  • road_atlanta
  • sebring
  • bilsterberg
  • ww_metropolitan_expressway
  • others that I'll add later
Feel free to write other tracks and post your track lights config

Last edited:
This is a bit disingenuous. Example: The Tor Poznan lights amounts to about six tiny lights dotted around the track. It is not realistic and does not constitute night racing in any way. I'd expect a night version to have a lit-up pit area, but this is nothing like that.

This is a bit disingenuous. Example: The Tor Poznan lights amounts to about six tiny lights dotted around the track. It is not realistic and does not constitute night racing in any way. I'd expect a night version to have a lit-up pit area, but this is nothing like that.
Due to that this function is just in alpha/beta phase and due to it exists for just one week, "expecting" is a little bit early in this stage. 2 month back, we couldn't imaging something is possible at all. So now the track modder have to do changes to the tracks to bring that never stated before feature to AC tracks. We are in the dawn of a completely new AC...

The track lights function is not optimized yet, looking at his development discord page it seems he has already made good progress (check screenshot below), so I guess we just need to wait.
20180708-032519.png

Not all tracks are setup for night racing in real life either. For example Watkins does not host any night races and therefore would not have a lit up pit lane. The most it has is some street lamps scattered around the course.

There’s not exactly many lights at tor Poznań though so how do you expect it to be lit up?
96A7E3AF-D625-43E2-80DC-1A8CDCE96AE5.png

What’s the point of what?
For the light presets I’m guessing the point is to have whatever lights that are around the track set up so they work as you would expect lights to work in the dark..not that you suddenly get Singapore gp levels of light on all tracks..

What’s the point of what?
For the light presets I’m guessing the point is to have whatever lights that are around the track set up so they work as you would expect lights to work in the dark..not that you suddenly get Singapore gp levels of light on all tracks..
Why would anyone go racing around a track that is not set up for night racing, in sim or in real life? It is pointless.

I'll write here some of modded and Kunos tracks that support lights on track thanks to last lights patch 0.1.23-preview11

INTEGRATED:
MODS:
  • luccaring
  • lemans_2017
  • tajo
  • blackwood_reloaded
  • miseluk
  • others that I'll add later
Feel free to write other tracks and post your track lights config
Hi mate :thumbsup:
Where can I get the files for the mod tracks?

Greets After_Midnight

Edit: Found the stuff on Discord :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back