Track lights for ACU tracks - Content Manager Shader Pacth

Is anyone working on getting lights added to the following tracks?
  • acu_mexico_osrw
  • acu_unitedstates
  • acu_yasmarina
I see there are ini files for shaders patch but very little or no lights on these tracks at all. Some tracks have extra KN5 files. I would think that this is where you assign lights? Any tutorials out there on how this can be done and which applications can be used to do this?

Last edited:
Is anyone working on getting lights added to the following tracks?
  • acu_mexico_osrw
  • acu_unitedstates
  • acu_yasmarina
I see there are ini files for shaders patch but very little or no lights on these tracks at all. Some tracks have extra KN5 files. I woulkd think that this is where you assign lights? Any tutorials out there on how this can be done and which applications can be used to do this?
Mexico already has a light config.

Yas Marina has a light config too but, due to FPS issues, i removed main track lights and left only other kind of lights such as purple lights and flag lights, and lighted the ambient up trough the weather file, increasing ambient brightness in the night weather file. The combination looks amazing.

If you want my Yas Marina config with the fake glow night config i can send it to you.

Yas Marina has a light config too but, due to FPS issues, i removed main track lights and left only other kind of lights such as purple lights and flag lights, and lighted the ambient up trough the weather file, increasing ambient brightness in the night weather file. The combination looks amazing.

If you want my Yas Marina config with the fake glow night config i can send it to you.

Hi Bruno,
Thank you very much for the response. I would definitely like to have the Yas Marina config. I'm not sure if the version of Mexico is the problem that I have at the moment then. There are very few lights that work on my version. And most of them are on buildings, almost nothing on track. If you PM me your email address, would you mind uploading your versions of the tracks and config files to my google drive folders?

Hi Bruno,
Thank you very much for the response. I would definitely like to have the Yas Marina config. I'm not sure if the version of Mexico is the problem that I have at the moment then. There are very few lights that work on my version. And most of them are on buildings, almost nothing on track. If you PM me your email address, would you mind uploading your versions of the tracks and config files to my google drive folders?

I will tell you how i installed mine. I used "JSGME" app to activate the shaders lights patch. After that i only put the config files in it's directory (assettocorsa<extension<config<tracks). There is no need to use any other app. You must set time to 18:00 in order to turn the lights on for these tracks.

Both tracks have already corrected AI lines.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P4Go9jGfIPudVZhA2asCahlqhRE4uTwS

I will tell you how i installed mine. I used "JSGME" app to activate the shaders lights patch. After that i only put the config files in it's directory (assettocorsa<extension<config<tracks). There is no need to use any other app. You must set time to 18:00 in order to turn the lights on for these tracks.

Thank you so much. I'm downloading them now and will give it a go :)

Tested and Mexico looks really good. Yas Marina also works well. Sorry to be a bother though. Do you by any chance have the COTA cirtuit and config? I hace ACU_UnitedSates but for some reason that also does not have any working lights. I dont see any extra kn5 file for it in the config folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P4Go9jGfIPudVZhA2asCahlqhRE4uTwS

Hi Bruno,
Wondering

Hi Bruno,
Could you post your config file again for acu_yas marina? The original night version for this was absolutely awesome. However, after installing CM and the Shader Patch it looks terrible. It is completely washed out where there is light or completely dark with no light at all. Sounds like you may have found a solution to bring this track back to all it's glory.

Hi Graham, I also have the same problem with acu mexico having no lights, I have the lights kn5 file is the an ini file I need? and would you know where i could find one?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%