Track folder doesn't appear in Locations folder (rFactor)

I took a look around and I didn't find any discussion of this, so I decided to make one.

So I'm using BTB Pro and I made test run so it would even work. I exported the track successfully with name Test. Then I started rFactor. I saw this Test track on tracklist and loaded the track. It worked well. Yey. I closed the rFactor, checked Locations folder and find out that the whole Test folder doesn't even exist.

I just reinstalled rFactor few days ago on a new path C: ProgramFiles(x86)/Image Space Incorporated/rFactor/ because of an error of loading tracks on old path C: ProgramFiles(x86)/rFactor

Could this new path be cause of an error? Or something else? Any suggest is desired :)

I'm guessing that your using Windows 7, as rFactor and BTB were designed for Windows XP.

I cant remember the exact location/directory but, Windows 7 protects the programs folder and puts your BTB track and your plr folder in a hidden directory in C:/ drive.

Hopefully someone with Windows 7 will tell you where it is as I cant remember right now.
;)

Actually I'm on Vista, but basically idea is the same.

I'm not on my own computer right now, but I think that problem is to run BTB as administrator. If I edit anything in rFactor folders, I always have to give administrator password.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%