Track download Mexico ?

Somebody download the new track : Mexico City 1967 uploaded by Sunalp2 ?

It is not listed under : Downloads-GT Legends-Tracks, bud in the header is stated : GT Legends Downloads tracks, if I try to download I get a message saying :
Hans Sneep, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

In the download section ,GT Legends tracks, I can download any track I need.
any body with the same problems ? or is it only me?

Hans

Yep Hans, unfortunately, Mexico, Rouen, Spa67 & (most crucially for me, as it's my favourite) Zandvoort67 are default tracks from GPL, and as such, we can't host or use those files in any races without the clearance from Papyrus/Sierra or whoever the current owners are.

We can use conversions of 3rd party GPL tracks (Oesterreichring79 - GPL Zeltweg was the base for that / Jops / St Jovite etc) as they were scratch built by users.

I hope everyone understands the position we have to take.

Mind you, I have found a good conversion of GPL's Clermont-Ferrand (another scratch build) that I'm testing out for some good long course action :good:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%