F1 2011 Track does not load after patch 2 is installed

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have done a fresh install from the original disc and and installed both EFIGS version(only for retail disc) patch and after second patch got installed I am not able to play. When I try to play any mode after the track gets loaded, it gets stuck in this screen. I am able to hear only the sounds playing in the background. Is there any fix for this problem ? I am also not able to play online races.

track load problem.png

Franceskoslr. If you want to stay a part of this community I advise you to back off. Have your piracy talk somewhere else and behave according to the rules.

If that is too hard for you please let us know so we can remove your access to this community.

ok guys....now u all start to make me bored....
so i talk there for LAST TIME.

1. If ur game dont load track's is ONLY BECAUSE u dont have an original game.

2. maybe OLD MEN are not so intelligent. As Kevin Amankwah said the problem is the f1_2011.exe. but maybe old men cant read!?

3. I play the game cuz i have buy it

4. i say write to me in pm cuz i knew that talk about piracy is against the forum rules and against ethics.

5. i dont want problem with law. for this i dont give the crack to u all.....maybe old men are not scared about law !!!

6. i say again -----> the problem is the f1_2011.exe. Now fix it using ur brain !!

Adieu. Poor people buy the game!

F1 2011 - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%