F1 2011 Track does not load after patch 2 is installed

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I have done a fresh install from the original disc and and installed both EFIGS version(only for retail disc) patch and after second patch got installed I am not able to play. When I try to play any mode after the track gets loaded, it gets stuck in this screen. I am able to hear only the sounds playing in the background. Is there any fix for this problem ? I am also not able to play online races.

track load problem.png

I don't know if it's the same for you guys, but I only have this problem if I use the nodvd crack. If I revert back to the original files, then there is no problem.
I wish I could find an updated nodvd, because I hate having to have that damn disc in. I mean, you would think that a serial key and GFWL would be enough without having to insert a disc as well. It's enough to drive (no pun intended!) you to Steam and never buy a disc again.

i've tried one wet race with flow.bin Davidia posted for download, it did work, in a way that track was able to load but it didnt seem to apply the patch,at least not where needed the most..here is the thing..AI didnt pit during wet races at all, and that didnt change,i drove 50% race in Brazil, and no AI pits for 36 laps..however,game did seem to work different, it was loading quicker, browsing through menus was faster...ALSO my tires were wearing down a lot more than before,needed to pit 3 times for inters,if i was driving seriously and not just for testing id probably pit 4 times..and that is something people noticed after installing patch 1.2, i read it on few forums..i know it sounds stupid but it seems like only "fixes" related to user were applied not those related to AI

A lot of the changes seem to be in the f1_2011.exe or its dependencies, so if you are using a cracked exe you'll miss out on some of the fixes.

For the record, I have the AI pitting during wet races now like CM said they would (Steam version).

Yeah....they have only to wait new crack by razor or buy the game !!!!!!!!!!!

u have try it .........u like it........now is the moment to buy......or wait ;)

EXAMPLE
u dont want buy a movie??? ok download it.....but u have to wait.......the same now...

or...... i say again..... USE THE BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

bb

PS:
if by December 25 will not be issued a new crack by razor i will give you mine.

Yeah....they have only to wait new crack by razor or buy the game !!!!!!!!!!!

u have try it .........u like it........now is the moment to buy......or wait ;)

EXAMPLE
u dont want buy a movie??? ok download it.....but u have to wait.......the same now...

or...... i say again..... USE THE BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

bb

PS:
if by December 25 will not be issued a new crack by razor i will give you mine. This gift for you ;)

What a jealous lil kid are u... Pathetic. But it's your thing,you can do with it whatever you want. Just it's funny that you are acting like a 10-15 year old kid with his lollipop!:D

Hey man..... 1. i have the crack cuz i have buy the game....2... all are talking bad to me cuz i dont give my crack.....so i have use the brain. im not a genius....im not an hacker....all can do it... so **** u idiot !

the only kid there is u. ask to dad or mum to buy for u the game or search a work !!!!

Hey man..... 1. i have the crack cuz i have buy the game....2... all are talking bad to me cuz i dont give my crack.....so i have use the brain. im not a genius....im not an hacker....all can do it... so **** u idiot !

the only kid there is u. ask to dad or mum to buy for u the game or search a work !!!!

Ad 1: I have the ORIGINAL game but it doesn't start properly because of that flow.bin misery. If I would have a non original game I shouldn't wonder why the game doesn't start...

Ad 2:Just kids from 10-15 go to forums like this and curse everybody like you did! So actually this proves that you are between age 10-15!:D

Here nobody talks to noone like you did so learn some politeness or simply wait about 5-10 years when you grow up and after that we can talk like gentlemen not like some toddlers who think that cursing anybody on official forum is trendy. But I don't waste my time to upbring you,you have your parents who has to do this job not me. (it seems they failed a bit,but they have time because you are absolutely not near the 18-20 age...:D)

Hahaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuu, at last now all works for me. I cleaned my pc - registers, wrong files etc etc, defragmented, then repair my game, upplyed the both patches again and now all works proper...

So, Francesco The kid, take your crack and put it... you know where...

u have the original game and dont work?? uahuahauhauhua bullshits ;)

so my crack cant help u.... cuz the game dont load the track only in cracked version ;)
u have other problem....so why u are talking there?? why u want the crack? ;)

im not a kid....im 19.....so what is the problem if i dont want give this crack to u??

u need school of life. u need me....not me need u....and u are talking very bad ;)

Haha!:)

I will follow you Silver Benz and I will repair,clean registers and maybe after that it will run properly. But if not I will ask Codemasters for refund because this game sucks. What kind of game is that which I buy and doesn't work ?

Maybe I will check out a version which is not original because it's so lame that they can get it work but original DVD guys can't...

Francesco: you can't be over 10-15 because you behave -like I told- like a child with his lollipop: "MAM I won't give my lollipop to ANYBODY! ! ! !:eek: " :D So feel good because you can play successfully with the game while others can't. It's a so typical 10-15 attitude. So don't say that you are 19 because you are not talking like a 19 years old man...

An adult -19 years old man- should easily let everybody know about the sollution of this problem and DON'T playing with other people's nerves. So your behaviour makes it 100% clear that you are just a primary school lil guy who doesn't wanna help to others.

It's actually not a problem but don't make everyone nervous who can't get the game work. So I don't blame you just don't like your attitude and helplessness.

Francesco, if i remember corectly i said "Could you help me?", wright? Never say something about a crack, you said it... Also cant remember to tell you my game is cracked, you said it ( dont know why)... So dont know about Jocc, but i dont need you, dont want to be offencive...

Jocc, i had the same prob with my Cobra11 an year ago and just remember how made a clean...

Ad 1: I have the ORIGINAL game but it doesn't start properly because of that flow.bin misery. If I would have a non original game I shouldn't wonder why the game doesn't start...

Ad 2:Just kids from 10-15 go to forums like this and curse everybody like you did! So actually this proves that you are between age 10-15!:D

Here nobody talks to noone like you did so learn some politeness or simply wait about 5-10 years when you grow up and after that we can talk like gentlemen not like some toddlers who think that cursing anybody on official forum is trendy. But I don't waste my time to upbring you,you have your parents who has to do this job not me. (it seems they failed a bit,but they have time because you are absolutely not near the 18-20 age...:D)
hahah, excellent reply, the kids these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back