Track Designing Competition

In honour of the current battle between Pewdiepie and T-Series (Subscribe to Pewdiepie), design two street circuits, one in Pewds' home town of Gothenburg, Sweden, and one in T-Series' city of operations - Mumbai.

Boht circuits must be good, but the Gothenburg one must be better.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7337951
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7337955
If I don't win I'm challenging the victor to a YouTube televised boxing match and then a diss track competition
notworthy.gif

Gotta drink more red wine when I make tracks I guess then lol. Anyways next challenge; save Rockingham Speedway in Britian with a bad ass road course layout. Keep it under 3.5 miles though and within the confines of the oval (no going outside).

The Prince George Circuit hosted the South African Grand Prix three times in the 1960s. Although the track is quite short at 3.9km, it could provide some fun racing like the Red Bull Ring. It was constructed to meet FIA standards in 1959, but is currently lacking many of the requirements to meet modern standards.

You are welcome to update the circuit itself, making it no longer than 5km (Red Bull Ring is 4.3km). I'd like you to indicate whether you have moved the start/finish line and paddock and it's new location. Also, since the current track has no permanent grand stands, please indicate somehow where you would like to place some.

You don't have to use GMAP for this challenge, especially if you want to show me more graphics for the paddock and grand stands. If you're not using GMAP, just upload an image directly to the thread. And Have FUN!!

5km exactly. Start line is the same, but pitlane swaps sides of the track. Still clockwise, and the track has been widened everywhere.
EastLondon.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years