Resource icon

Misc Track Camera for Isle of Man ver. 1.2 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KI think that the start camera doesn´t work. She is somewhere in space so the system doesn't switch to the next cam.

Last edited:
Solitude you say ? :)
Oh I see now... you're a fan of those looong countryside Nordschleife type of track. Well, me too.
Just, and don't be offended please, Solitude track for AC (or for any other sim, cuz I believe they are all just conversion from one, possible rFactor, version. or was it GP Legends, whatever) is not that good. I remember I've tried it, then delete it, since it just takes space and there's many more better looking tracks ...I don't have time to drive them all. Just saying... you will finish that job I'm sure I just hope you'll do some more tracks ...which are much better. Like Isle of Man is.
Thanks once again.

Solitude you say ? :)
Oh I see now... you're a fan of those looong countryside Nordschleife type of track. Well, me too.
Just, and don't be offended please, Solitude track for AC (or for any other sim, cuz I believe they are all just conversion from one, possible rFactor, version. or was it GP Legends, whatever) is not that good. I remember I've tried it, then delete it, since it just takes space and there's many more better looking tracks ...I don't have time to drive them all. Just saying... you will finish that job I'm sure I just hope you'll do some more tracks ...which are much better. Like Isle of Man is.
Thanks once again.

No problem man, but it seems u arrived to inaccurate conclusion, i like many types of tracks; one of my first works on cameras was Monza and then Albert Park, I have not published them. On Isle of Man I noticed many coverage gaps on the circuit and unrealistic shots, which is why I spent time on, I liked the result so much that I wanted to share it. Solitude is one of them, not so driving demanding or graphically accurate, but it's worth on cameras. About Rouen, which version are you referring to?

Got it, it's strange, simply reducing Fow from 60 to 10 it's a little better, not only the display but also the engine sound effect. Obviously it's a street circuit with long, fast straights and a few braking points, where the replay emphasizes the driving style. I will try to reduce the number of cameras, and place them in points where you can enjoy your drive, but it remains a flat circuit; it might be more interesting to work on the short version, which, in my opinion, is even more compelling.

Got it, it's strange, simply reducing Fow from 60 to 10 it's a little better,...
Well I keep thing the same story over and over again.
I just recently via private tell that to other member here who gives me, God bless him, a link for many great tracks for AMS. That track was oval and the cameras aren't to bad but fov was just... beyond believable scale, so I just reduce it, for about a half, so if it was 60 and 30 I set it to 30 and 15.
To me, it become like completely other track in replays.
Glad you think the same. Just wish all the track makers realize that to.

Another thing I've notice with this track (Rouen), and I'm sure you to have, is that almost all cameras are way too high, you know... like the guys who operate them are all siting on top of the trees. :alien: I mean, c'mon... how realistic that is? TV cameras are almost exclusively - on firm ground.

Last edited:
I saw it, you know, those road circuits are often surrounded by trees, latch, strange corner, hard to frame from lower angles, so the author has chosen not to go crazy to find the right position for each 44 cams around it, like i've done for the few ones relocated in the TT of Man during my multiple repeated tests. I will try....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back