Track Bathurst

Tracks Track Bathurst 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have no idea how bumpy this track is in real life, but I took the X-Bow around it yesterday and it was simply awesome! I think the bumps really add to the immersion actually. Those of you who know this track in real life might not be completely happy, but for me it was fantastic fun on a T500. :)

Seems a bit too wide when you're up in the sticks part of the track, as well as the first turn after the big straight up the hill. Other than that it looks great. Thanks a bunch dude!

Hope the next version lands in time for this Friday's update. Be great to spend the weekend running various classes on this track (street cars, Friday, GTs on Saturday and open wheelers on Sunday);):D

What next version, this track has not been touched in 3 months, somebody who's good with tracks needs to build this one from scratch Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

no scratch version has been started yet & this would be a massive project...i still vote we all chip in for a vacation down under for the kunos devs.

AI never starts the race :( would love AI on this track... bumps are fine by me. Working track map would be cool. NO lap time either. :( Please fix. Love your work. Thanks to JJoão Alves

This Bathurst is the Need for Speed one.
After you start your 3rd lap the Timer keeps going from your 2nd lap and it stays like hat for ea lap.

Needs to be fixed.

The Track from AC Mods aspec is a good track but is wip, A lot of Buildings and stuff is missing which makes it unfortunate. I don't think this was scratch built for AC rather a Conversion from a Early Wip from Somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick off topic question. How are those mods on Aspecs site. They are all payware which i dont mind. but are they just conversions from other games or are they original work? I dont want to pay for them if they are just shitty conversions

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back