Track and Cars that we would like to see.

I'm glad to hear it is no problem! But I do want to tell you that I have never driven Portimao so I tried it out this week and it is a great track and loads of fun to drive, great choice and great job of including it. Never been there but I'm sure you did a very faithful job of recreating it so kudos to you Jay and the guys who created it:thumbsup: Driving the Gumpert Apollo on that track has kept me entertained for 3 straight days. It will be great to race on - Keith

My favourite cars so far are the old BMW's so more classic race cars would be good
Ford sierra cosworth RS500
VK,VL commodore V8's
As for tracks keep them interesting
Tracks with elevation changes and walls like bathurst ( must be one the best tracks in the world )
Monaco springs to mind
No flat dull boring tracks

My favourite cars so far are the old BMW's so more classic race cars would be good
Ford sierra cosworth RS500
VK,VL commodore V8's
As for tracks keep them interesting
Tracks with elevation changes and walls like bathurst ( must be one the best tracks in the world )
Monaco springs to mind
No flat dull boring tracks

556515_3518190192690_739647440_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

I'd like to see the Formula RR and Mini cars added as well. This might be asking a lot but, it would be so cool to add a livery design feature were you can create your own.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%