Sounds Toyota TS020 GT-One sound update [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mach77 submitted a new resource:

Toyota TS020 GT-One sound update - for the Virtua Simulazioni TS020

hi guys

there it is: the upgrade for the Toyota TS020 GT-One's sound

since the TS020 by Virtua Simulazioni doesn't have a realistic sound, I decided to make one myself.
some samples are temporary and found within the original bank file(samples by Virtua Simulazioni themselves)
it has been completely reworked and screams at 8000rpms. try it on different views
it is sound balanced with the Porsche 911 GT1 '98 sound mod available here. so, expect it to be quite loud

credits:
-Virtua...

Read more about this resource...

"some samples are temporary and found within the original bank file(samples by Virtua Simulazioni themselves)"

Are you actually kidding me? This is straight up my whole sound you just took and pitched. This is not your work. I want you to remove this asap, you do not have the permission to just upload someone elses content.

"some samples are temporary and found within the original bank file(samples by Virtua Simulazioni themselves)"

Are you actually kidding me? This is straight up my whole sound you just took and pitched. This is not your work. I want you to remove this asap, you do not have the permission to just upload someone elses content.
well, mike, sorry to say that, but, as much as your porsche sound is very good, the one for the TS020 is very bad. your sounds doesn't go high enough. I'll won't remove this as I will update the samples with my own samples. that way, no misunderstanding

well, mike, sorry to say that, but, as much as your porsche sound is very good, the one for the TS020 is very bad. your sounds doesn't go high enough. I'll won't remove this as I will update the samples with my own samples. that way, no misunderstanding
As long you'll use files without permissions you should take this files down.
Come up with new ones and there should be no problems ;)

I don´t give a flying monkey what you think of it. Create your own samples. You literally reuploaded my work, and you have no permission to do that at all. The fact I have to explain this to you shows your lack of understanding how things work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%