Toyota Supra GT4 - British GT 2020 skin

Skins Toyota Supra GT4 - British GT 2020 skin 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
David John submitted a new resource:

Toyota Supra GT4 - British GT 2020 skin - Recreation of the Speedworks Motorsport 2020 British GT livery

This is a recreation of the Toyota Supra GT4 livery being run by Speedworks Motorsport in the 2020 British GT championship.

It is designed to work with the Guerilla Mods GT4 version of the car. It's based on photos and video from the Brands Hatch round in August 2020.

The Supra car model has a few quirks to say the least, with some issues around the wheel arches, some very odd texture duplication on the back section and a very fiddly method for colouring the wing mirrors which leaves a gap...

Read more about this resource...

David John updated Toyota Supra GT4 - British GT 2020 skin with a new update entry:

Removed Pirelli tyres and re-created headlight glass

To avoid any accusations of copying someone else's work I have now removed the 32x32 pixel yellow front headlight glass file used in my v1.0 version and recreated my own from scratch. I have apologised to the original author for using it without seeking permission first.

Also removed the Pirelli P Zero tyres because I could not be certain of their exact origin, although they appear to be from one of the other original Guerrila Mods GT4 cars.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice. One thing: look at folder structure, skin map is missing so the skin is placed in the car root folder.

Thanks for letting me know. I've just added an updated version.

The folder structure is definitely 'content\cars\gt4_toyota_supra\23_Speedworks_BritishGT' with this one, so it should install in CM correctly - at least, it did for me when I tested it.

Thanks for letting me know. I've just added an updated version.

The folder structure is definitely 'content\cars\gt4_toyota_supra\23_Speedworks_BritishGT' with this one, so it should install in CM correctly - at least, it did for me when I tested it.
Yes it definitely is. Which means that it's missing the skins folder, because it should be 'content\cars\gt4_toyota_supra\skins\23_Speedworks_BritishGT'

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%