Cars Toyota Starlet KP60 DX '84 [WIP]

Nick Atsidakos

VTEC just kicked in, yo! JDM 4 Life
Hello guys, so I'm working on this DX Starlet. My goal is to have 3 version of this model, one for street/drift one of TRD Version and one of an Time Attack/Hillclimb monster. What I want is to be as precise as I can but with that in my mind this model will be huge on terms of polycounts, right now is at 167.000 as it is, it would be a lot higher that number because I would add engine bay with engine, transminsion ,axle etc etc but not stock interior only gutted one. Thankfully I have a lot of friends that they have send me a lot of reference images of their cars and now the only thing is to put my a$$ down to finished. Needs work on outside but for my first 3d model at this stage I'm happy for my result.

Any feedback bad or good is welcome.

blender_c1h91VACRX.png
blender_ft1b19Zycp.png

blender_nRZDUD8dCy.png
blender_gHdM0oPin7.png
blender_KAqOBRcJLA.png
blender_DgEUbAL307.png
blender_lqCHMns3Kf.png

Hello guys, so I'm working on this DX Starlet. My goal is to have 3 version of this model, one for street/drift one of TRD Version and one of an Time Attack/Hillclimb monster. What I want is to be as precise as I can but with that in my mind this model will be huge on terms of polycounts, right now is at 167.000 as it is, it would be a lot higher that number because I would add engine bay with engine, transminsion ,axle etc etc but not stock interior only gutted one. Thankfully I have a lot of friends that they have send me a lot of reference images of their cars and now the only thing is to put my a$$ down to finished. Needs work on outside but for my first 3d model at this stage I'm happy for my result.

Any feedback bad or good is welcome.

View attachment 375813View attachment 375814
View attachment 375815View attachment 375817View attachment 375818View attachment 375819View attachment 375820
bro! love your project, i have one in real life with 4age 20v black top, put that motor it will be a beast

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back