AC Toyota ST 185 Rally @Seattle Circuit Wed 17 July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
thanks for coming out everyone. what a blast of a car and track pairing! I am on vacation next week so we will not have an event. I tested the new silesia ring here on RD and its not my idea of a good time.

Throw out a few track ideas and I will pair up a car. Perhaps we should go back to GT4s? or the dallara F3? or??? throw out some ideas fellas.
Dallara F3 at Terra21's 2019 version of Long Beach?

thanks for coming out everyone. what a blast of a car and track pairing! I am on vacation next week so we will not have an event. I tested the new silesia ring here on RD and its not my idea of a good time.

Throw out a few track ideas and I will pair up a car. Perhaps we should go back to GT4s? or the dallara F3? or??? throw out some ideas fellas.

I hated that I couldn't make it, but I watched the last ten minutes or so of the second race on the stream, it looked like a fun car/track combo, wish I had been there. If I don't have my rig reassembled for a race two weeks from now something has gone terribly wrong!

I'll try to think of any interesting car/track combos, but hopefully someone more experienced comes up with something interesting.

Some that we have:

Hungaroring - Not 1.0 version - any car
Daytona Road Course - Daytona 2017 1.0 - with some prototype or another super fast car
brno V1.0 - with some prototype or another super fast car
Autódromo Villa Olímpica 1.1 - some slow car
Algarve International Circuit 2.6 - any car

I like Singapore and Istambul also, but we don't seem to have them both in a good state.

I like the idea of Autódromo Villa Olímpica...

I will likely be out of town the next two Wednesdays. Definitely the 2nd one, I don't actually leave until this coming Thursday, but I suspect I will be too busy getting ready to go to race Wednesday evening. :(

I haven't tried them yet, but both Autódromo Villa Olímpica and Algarve look like fun tracks on video.

I've mentioned it before, but I will make another mention of Putnam Park. It's a small local track in Indiana that I have instructed at many times. It's not very fancy and doesn't have a lot of elevation change, but it has a couple unique corners, a really nice flow, and is rewarding to smooth drivers who can carry a lot of speed in slower cars. It is still pretty fun in fast cars, but it is only a 1.8 mile track and passing is a little difficult other than the one slow corner, so slower cars probably work better.

This next Wednesday is also out for me....summer and a wife who has been traveling extensively for business + a 3 year old is taking its toll.

If someone can step up to help me I can do the technical side and have someone show up day of to run the event.

That being said in the near future my schedule should normalize and we will be back to weekly events.

Really sorry for all the missed weeks everyone. We will get back at it soon

Last edited:
This next Wednesday is also out for me....summer and a wife who has been traveling extensively for business + a 3 year old is taking its toll.

If someone can step up to help me I can do the technical side and have someone show up day of to run the event.

That being said in the new future my schedule should normalize and we will be back to weekly events.

Really sorry for all the missed weeks everyone. We will get back at it soon

I'm out of town the next two weeks, but I can certainly step up to help sometimes in the future, Scott.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%