AC Toyota ST 185 Rally @Seattle Circuit Wed 17 July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
racedepartement_2k-png.318979

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 7/17 for some fun club racing!

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Practice Server: IS UP
RaceDepartment.com US Practice WED

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race WED

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Car:
Toyota ST185 Rally (ready to race DLC required)

Track: Seattle Circuit
MOD Content is required
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/seattle-circuit.27253/

Layout: GP
Track Temps: 24c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =15%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 7/17
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 minutes)
18485793_1919637941395848_4123197393219718831_n.jpg

Entry List :
  1. @scottiedawg66
  2. Douglas Garcia
  3. Esotic
  4. johndough247
  5. DingoStarr
  6. Jivesauce
  7. Bobby Pennington
  8. bo1210
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***
@DingoStarr @Keith_G @Thegodfather6571 @Jivesauce @churchlady @JAMES L THURSTON@newbert@bo1210 @Douglas Garcia @JBaeumle @johndough247@DingoStarr @Keith_G@Thegodfather6571@Jivesauce @JAMES L THURSTON @newbert@bo1210 @Douglas Garcia @JBaeumle@johndough247@Bobby Pennington

Last edited by a moderator:

Esotic

Premium
I think this part of the OP should be 7/17?

Schedule (US): Wednesday 6/19
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 minutes)

I'd like to join in on this, and the significant otter says I'm allowed. :)

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

Last edited:
Ah, that check up. I remember it well View attachment 314745
"MOOoooon River":roflmao: .......I hated it, farts ain't the same, lost my sharper octaves:whistling::p

Have a quick recovery Bobby;)
Something weird happened John. I have a very sharp stabbing pain on the right side of my gut that started Tuesday when I had the procedure done. Now I'm heading back to the doctors office. I think they left their toolbox in there!!!! I swear I can't do anything "easy". Talk to you guys soon or maybe not. They may just kill me:cautious:

Medilloni

Premium
Something weird happened John. I have a very sharp stabbing pain on the right side of my gut that started Tuesday when I had the procedure done. Now I'm heading back to the doctors office. I think they left their toolbox in there!!!! I swear I can't do anything "easy". Talk to you guys soon or maybe not. They may just kill me:cautious:
Bloody hell Bobby, you're really going through the wringer:( Get yourself well soon mate:thumbsup:

Is there an STracker server where we can check out lapstats?
Due to privacy issues especially the EU's that came out in early 2018, we were no longer able to use STacker. @RasmusP will be able to add to our conversation, if needed.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is. I tried talking to them about cutting the last name off except for the first letter of the last name, but still couldn't do it.

RasmusP

Premium
New EU laws killed stracker basically. The creator stopped the development because of that and recommended to not use it without having anything signed from the drivers that's checked by a lawyer :thumbsdown:

Pretty sad...

Jivesauce

Premium
View attachment 314828
We be working on it my man:D

Hope they get you sorted out quickly, Bobby. I was just thinking, my wife is in her last year of school to become a nurse practitioner and this past Tuesday she had her first day of practice to learn prostate and pelvic exams...I hope they didn't let her practice on you for your appointment, my friend, the timing sure seems suspicious... :cautious::laugh:

As for this Wednesday, I have my rig slightly disassembled to try to install a couple transducers and fix a mounting issue with my pedals that I should have done right to start with a couple months ago, so I probably won't be back up and running by Wednesday. If I get it done in time I'll let you know to add me, but I'll likely be there with almost no practice and just be an absolute menace to everyone :devilish: But hey, maybe those Gran Turismo memories from 20 years ago will come back and I'll remember this track like it was yesterday.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.1%
  • €3001-5000