Cars Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suneku submitted a new resource:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX - The legend is back!

Everyone in automotive world knows legendary Toyota Sprinter AE86 even if he didn't read or watched "Initial D".
cXRCNRG.jpg

This is a reworked and enhanced version of Maksim Mitrovik's car. It has few visual differences (and probably will have more), reworked rear suspension, drivetrain (5-gear T50 gearbox) and engine (4A-GE 20V Blacktop, 160bhp, 180nM) based on real AE86 specs to be more authentic. Pretty...

Read more about this resource...

Suneku updated Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX with a new update entry:

Ver. 1.03

-Updated and enhanced interior texture.
-Updated papercup and cup holder
-Changed exhaust to stock-like
-Changed rear lights scheme
-Changed front lights color
-Changed rear stickers
-Added rear license plate light
-Added "Toyota" on the mudflaps
-Fixed tire width
-Fixed default car height (158mm)
-Fixed default toe (-0.2)
-Few setup changes
-Minor interior fixes
gJEE4qS.jpg

tidjGi1.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey my friend, some things. 1st the pop up headlights, when they are on they doesn't open enough,and when they are off and closed between the animation and the fixed position it is like a jump, when it's in animation it doesn't match the car line closed and when it's fixed in position they are a little bit outside the body.
2nd if it tries to be the 20v 4a-ge it needs the aftermarket tachometer and go up to 11000rpm
3rd the front wheels are too inside the body
4th the fog lights aren't yellow
and 5th and the last the sound outside doesn't work, please check the outside sound and the tyre sound almost inside, and please update the flames because it makes a error and i have to "update" it by the content manager to run it
thanks for this great mod, everything else is so detailed, the part that i like the most is the tail lights because even assetto did it shity and you did it well, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back