Toyota Sera - Stock, TRD & GT

Cars Toyota Sera - Stock, TRD & GT 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
A3DR submitted a new resource:

Toyota Sera - Stock, TRD & GT - One curious little car, three different flavors

3D models created by Alberto Daniel Russo (@A3DR)
Physics by Jason Coates (@aphidgod)
Special thanks to Joseph, who shared pics of his real car as well as doing a lot of research on technical data and measurements

Sound samples from official Kunos cars
Click here if you'd like to donate something for my work:

Read more about this resource...

So much love to the mod, but to the Dash Cam not :-(
Toyota Sera - Dash Cam No Fix.jpg
Is not it better?
Toyota Sera - Dash Cam Fix.jpg

[DASH_CAM]
POS=-0.315784,1.05817,0.0584977
EXP=26

Yeah, the automatic... If you want to meet the car halfway, put autoclutch/blip/shift on before you go out. :)

Or stick to the upgrade versions, they're both 5MT cars.

edit: I didn't go too deeply into modeling the automatic since you can't really do proper auto code in AC. My first RL car was an auto, and using throttle angle to manipulate its shifting algorithms was a fine art and a big part of driving the car hard. Similarly we cannot shift into 1/2/3/D in AC so no locking it to 2 or 3 gears for autocross/hillclimb and such.

Last edited:
The GT version is fun up the Transfagarasan although I'd like an option to choose shorter gear ratios, it seems to just fall off boost with the current ones. Also good job on the GT aero, looks mean :D

Ratios in that one are from the stock MR2 Turbo gearbox... the final drive is from a Solara, though. I could make the final gear ratio adjustable in the setup, add the MR2T ratio as an option. It's quite a bit shorter.

Ratios in that one are from the stock MR2 Turbo gearbox... the final drive is from a Solara, though. I could make the final gear ratio adjustable in the setup, add the MR2T ratio as an option. It's quite a bit shorter.

I understand real life ratios are used which is nice, I think adding the shorter MR2T ratio is a good idea. Let's hope it's not too short.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%