Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full )

Misc Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full ) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Popov76 submitted a new resource:

Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full ) - The return of Toyota in F1!

Toyota is back in F1!

This is a full team package mod, wich add Toyota Racing F1 Team to the game ( replacing Williams ).

What's in this mod:

- The livery, driver suits, racecrew and pitcrew
- A custom garage
- Walls, windows, screens, folders,... in Toyota colors
- Claire Williams is replaced by Tadashi Yamashina
- Toyota truck and umbrellas
- Toyota logos
- localisation files in french and english, for the Vanilla game or for the Krisdix's season mod [2.3] ( Copy and paste files...

Read more about this resource...

I said that this mod was only with Ego ERP Archiver, only the "localisation" files are with a copy/paste, but i think i know what the problem is: you have to open the localisation folder and choose "For Vanilla game" or "For Krisdix's season mod (2.3)", and then copy and paste the "language_eng.lng".
That was your problem?
I'll make something more clear in my organisation I think

I said that this mod was only with Ego ERP Archiver, only the "localisation" files are with a copy/paste, but i think i know what the problem is: you have to open the localisation folder and choose "For Vanilla game" or "For Krisdix's season mod (2.3)", and then copy and paste the "language_eng.lng".
That was your problem?
I'll make something more clear in my organisation I think
can u make this mode another version for copy paste? i dont know how tu use erp.

Nice to meet you.
I was excited to know that I could compete in the Toyota F1.
However, I downloaded the Ego ERP Archiver and searched the localization file, but I can not find the erp file and can not install it.
This is really sad for me. I do not know what is the problem. Please tell me more about how to introduce this mod. I am Japanese and not English. Almost all rely on Google Translate.

Nice to meet you.
I was excited to know that I could compete in the Toyota F1.
However, I downloaded the Ego ERP Archiver and searched the localization file, but I can not find the erp file and can not install it.
This is really sad for me. I do not know what is the problem. Please tell me more about how to introduce this mod. I am Japanese and not English. Almost all rely on Google Translate.

Hi, welcome from Europe! It will be difficult for you to find tutorials if you don't speek english, i can understand that... I putted some "Read Me" .txt files in my mod, so copy/paste them into Google Translate and you maybe will understand how to do it :)
Don't forget that you need the "Ego Language Editor" ( here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-language-editor ) to add the Localization files. In your PC, you will find them in F1 2018>localisation. In my mod, go to F1 2018>Localization>For Vanilla Game, and then you will have the english and the french file. I didn't do Japanese, but i will try for you if want!

From Google Translate:

こんにちは、ヨーロッパからようこそ!英語を話さなければチュートリアルを見つけるのは難しいでしょう、私は理解することができます...私は私のmodにいくつかの "Read Me" .txtファイルを入れたので、それらをコピーしてGoogle Translateに貼り付けます。あなたはそれをする方法を理解するでしょう:)
ローカライゼーションファイルを追加するには、 "Ego Language Editor"(https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-language-editor)が必要です。あなたのPCには、F1 2018> localizationの中にあります。私のmodでは、F1 2018> Localization> For Vanilla Gameの順に進み、英語とフランス語のファイルを入手します。私は日本語をしませんでした、しかし私が望むならあなたのために試みます!

Last edited:
Hello.
Thank you very much. I understand somehow because it was explained in detail. Thank you for explaining it in Japanese.

It would be appreciated if you could create Japanese localization files if possible. I tried to make it by myself but I couldn't. It's totally ignorant about creation.
I do not mind in my spare time, thank you.

Hello.
Thank you very much. I understand somehow because it was explained in detail. Thank you for explaining it in Japanese.

It would be appreciated if you could create Japanese localization files if possible. I tried to make it by myself but I couldn't. It's totally ignorant about creation.
I do not mind in my spare time, thank you.

Hi! It's a pleasure that I could help you :)
I updated it earlier and you can now play with my mod, I putted the names for the Japanese file!
Hope you'll enjoy it!

From Google Translate, again:

こんにちは!それは私があなたを助けることができたことを嬉しく思います:)
私は以前にそれを更新しました、そしてあなたは私のモッズで遊ぶことができます、私は日本語ファイルの名前を入れました!
あなたがそれを楽しむことを願っています!

The generic helmet appears to be missing. It's only a 60x33 file and I can't see anything. Should I be concerned?

Lance Stroll's helmet also appears to be a 1x1 which is confusing. Do I need to download both versions?

The generic helmet appears to be missing. It's only a 60x33 file and I can't see anything. Should I be concerned?

Lance Stroll's helmet also appears to be a 1x1 which is confusing. Do I need to download both versions?

Hey, it was my mistake for the Toyota helmet! I updated the file and it should work by now ( you need the 1.2 version, sorry ).
And I don't know why you are talking about the Stroll's helmet, cause I didn't put it in the mod?

To Popov76

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your actions.
I will do a really good job by giving me such a polite response! I will always be your fan.
Thank you very much.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 92 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years