Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events
Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full )

Misc Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full ) 1.2

Popov76 submitted a new resource:

Toyota Racing F1 Team ( full ) - The return of Toyota in F1!

Toyota is back in F1!

This is a full team package mod, wich add Toyota Racing F1 Team to the game ( replacing Williams ).

What's in this mod:

- The livery, driver suits, racecrew and pitcrew
- A custom garage
- Walls, windows, screens, folders,... in Toyota colors
- Claire Williams is replaced by Tadashi Yamashina
- Toyota truck and umbrellas
- Toyota logos
- localisation files in french and english, for the Vanilla game or for the Krisdix's season mod [2.3] ( Copy and paste files...

Read more about this resource...

I said that this mod was only with Ego ERP Archiver, only the "localisation" files are with a copy/paste, but i think i know what the problem is: you have to open the localisation folder and choose "For Vanilla game" or "For Krisdix's season mod (2.3)", and then copy and paste the "language_eng.lng".
That was your problem?
I'll make something more clear in my organisation I think

I said that this mod was only with Ego ERP Archiver, only the "localisation" files are with a copy/paste, but i think i know what the problem is: you have to open the localisation folder and choose "For Vanilla game" or "For Krisdix's season mod (2.3)", and then copy and paste the "language_eng.lng".
That was your problem?
I'll make something more clear in my organisation I think
can u make this mode another version for copy paste? i dont know how tu use erp.

Nice to meet you.
I was excited to know that I could compete in the Toyota F1.
However, I downloaded the Ego ERP Archiver and searched the localization file, but I can not find the erp file and can not install it.
This is really sad for me. I do not know what is the problem. Please tell me more about how to introduce this mod. I am Japanese and not English. Almost all rely on Google Translate.

Nice to meet you.
I was excited to know that I could compete in the Toyota F1.
However, I downloaded the Ego ERP Archiver and searched the localization file, but I can not find the erp file and can not install it.
This is really sad for me. I do not know what is the problem. Please tell me more about how to introduce this mod. I am Japanese and not English. Almost all rely on Google Translate.

Hi, welcome from Europe! It will be difficult for you to find tutorials if you don't speek english, i can understand that... I putted some "Read Me" .txt files in my mod, so copy/paste them into Google Translate and you maybe will understand how to do it :)
Don't forget that you need the "Ego Language Editor" ( here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-language-editor ) to add the Localization files. In your PC, you will find them in F1 2018>localisation. In my mod, go to F1 2018>Localization>For Vanilla Game, and then you will have the english and the french file. I didn't do Japanese, but i will try for you if want!

From Google Translate:

こんにちは、ヨーロッパからようこそ!英語を話さなければチュートリアルを見つけるのは難しいでしょう、私は理解することができます...私は私のmodにいくつかの "Read Me" .txtファイルを入れたので、それらをコピーしてGoogle Translateに貼り付けます。あなたはそれをする方法を理解するでしょう:)
ローカライゼーションファイルを追加するには、 "Ego Language Editor"(https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-language-editor)が必要です。あなたのPCには、F1 2018> localizationの中にあります。私のmodでは、F1 2018> Localization> For Vanilla Gameの順に進み、英語とフランス語のファイルを入手します。私は日本語をしませんでした、しかし私が望むならあなたのために試みます!

Last edited:
Hello.
Thank you very much. I understand somehow because it was explained in detail. Thank you for explaining it in Japanese.

It would be appreciated if you could create Japanese localization files if possible. I tried to make it by myself but I couldn't. It's totally ignorant about creation.
I do not mind in my spare time, thank you.

Hello.
Thank you very much. I understand somehow because it was explained in detail. Thank you for explaining it in Japanese.

It would be appreciated if you could create Japanese localization files if possible. I tried to make it by myself but I couldn't. It's totally ignorant about creation.
I do not mind in my spare time, thank you.

Hi! It's a pleasure that I could help you :)
I updated it earlier and you can now play with my mod, I putted the names for the Japanese file!
Hope you'll enjoy it!

From Google Translate, again:

こんにちは!それは私があなたを助けることができたことを嬉しく思います:)
私は以前にそれを更新しました、そしてあなたは私のモッズで遊ぶことができます、私は日本語ファイルの名前を入れました!
あなたがそれを楽しむことを願っています!

The generic helmet appears to be missing. It's only a 60x33 file and I can't see anything. Should I be concerned?

Lance Stroll's helmet also appears to be a 1x1 which is confusing. Do I need to download both versions?

The generic helmet appears to be missing. It's only a 60x33 file and I can't see anything. Should I be concerned?

Lance Stroll's helmet also appears to be a 1x1 which is confusing. Do I need to download both versions?

Hey, it was my mistake for the Toyota helmet! I updated the file and it should work by now ( you need the 1.2 version, sorry ).
And I don't know why you are talking about the Stroll's helmet, cause I didn't put it in the mod?

To Popov76

Thank you very much.
Thank you for your actions.
I will do a really good job by giving me such a polite response! I will always be your fan.
Thank you very much.