Resource icon

Cars Toyota GT86 Turbo 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello dude,
can you please fix your install routine?
Your MODS are replacing a already existing MODS.txt with one with only the MOD entree...
This happend if you Activate it with the JSGME Tool...
Oh, this happend with the Lancer and the Merc too...

THX
Alex

if you have other mods installed, after moving the mods.txt and tiremod.rg up to the root mods folder level (and renaming) and then trying to activate the mod, you get a warning that the following have already been added or altered by earlier mods:
Folder "Vehicles\Physics\turbo" has already been added by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_diffuse.dds" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_diffuse.dds" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_diffuse_blur.dds" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_diffuse_blur.dds" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_specular.dds" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_specular.dds" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_specular_blur.dds" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"brakes_brembo_stage2_specular_blur.dds" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
Folder "Vehicles\upgrades" has already been added by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
Folder "Vehicles\upgrades\brakes" has already been added by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"BRAKES_BREMBO_CALIPER02.mtx" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"BRAKES_BREMBO_CALIPER02.mtx" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
"BRAKES_BREMBO_DISC02.mtx" has already been altered by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
"BRAKES_BREMBO_DISC02.mtx" has already been altered by the "mercedes_a45_Cup 64 bits" mod.
Folder "Vehicles\upgrades\tires" has already been added by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.
Folder "Vehicles\upgrades\wheels" has already been added by the "Ford Focus RST 64-bits-" mod.

So has anyone tried going ahead anyways? Reluctant to try it as I don't want to screw up my other mods. Install needs a fix or better instructions about what is happening here.

I thought as much and so as mentioned above, before I did the activation I had moved those two files out of the GT86 mod folder before attempting to activate with GME - the warnings above have nothing to do with either of those files, they are about altering already -altered .dds and .mtx files having to do with the brakes.

Looking at where these altered files are put after activation it appears that in addition to the default location for the original versions of them in pCars\vehicles, or pCars\vehicles\upgrades, each mod installs its own unique version in MODS\carname\vehicles\ etc. So GME is not quite accurate in reporting the files have been modded, it's really that each mod is given its own unique copy so the activation should create no problems. Anyone know if this is the case?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%