AC Toyota GT86 @ Magione - Saturday 7th November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think the only car that is comparable in terms of laptime is the BMW M3 E30. Will do some testing right now.

However, we've already changed cars once from the (far superior in every way) Alfa GTA to the GT86, so I'm inclined to just leave it as is.

no worries.

Okay well, I've added the BMW M3 E30 and Abarth 500 S1 to the car list. Both seem to be very similar to the Toyota in laptimes :)

That was freakin' fantastic! Little Fiat for the win! (3rd) lol
Screenshot_abarth500_s1_magione_7-11-115-18-48-0.jpg

Lots 'o fun guys!

This was really the first time I drove the Toyota since it was released. In some practice Friday night about the only way I could keep speed through the corners was to kick out the rear a little on downshifts. Problem is that it is hard to do that successfully for a full race...and I failed a few times doing so.

Towards the end I was sliding around a bit because of slightly worn tires and I pumped up the pressure a bit and that didn't help. Forgetting to brake and turn when you are laughing too hard doesn't help :)

I was hungover and overslept. Shame to miss this, it seemed kinda fun!

Also, the Mito QV is about the same speed as well, it's lacking corner speed to the GT86 and agility to the Abarth, but the engine in that thing is pretty insane. I've got a Mito Sport in real life, which is mostly the same, just a bit heavier and minus 20Nm torque, but the way it feels in the game is really similar!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back